USAA

Updated Oct 26, 2014
Updated Oct 26, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at USAA.

Very smooth and easy experience. I am going through the interview process of the CFO program. Hard to find information about it online. Begins with 10 week internship then finish of your senior year and come back to work after graduation with a full time job. Wonderful program to be apart of. I am current on the final interview for a total of two. Very comfortable people to speak with during an initial two person panel interview. The final interview is onsite and includes a stay at a nice hotel in San Antonio along with a dinner with all the applicants the night before. Interviews and site tour the following day. So far so good!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me of a time you helped lead a team.
    Many typical behavioral questions. Just make sure you have stories to back them up!
      Answer Question
No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at USAA in January 2011.

Very through process.
    First phone interview, followed by an on site 1:1 interviews, background check (complete) and drug tests.
    Once accepted, have to go through a New Employee Orientation which is an excellent way to present the culture and philosophy of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Practical case. Was asked what would I do on a specific situation with no information whatsoever.   View Answer
    • Explain a situation that has represented a challenge for you and how you overcame it.   View Answer
    If you are comfortable with the offer, take it. The benefits are second to none and it is a great place to work overall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at USAA in May 2010.

Friendly interview; very interested in fit in living in San Antonio