USAA Financial Foundations Senior Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- IT Intern (18)
- Claims Adjuster (13)
- Financial Foundations Associate (13)
- Financial Foundations Specialist (12)
- Financial Advisor (12)
- Intern (11)
- Member Relationship Specialist III (10)
- Member Service Representative (9)
- Claims Representative (7)
- IT (6)
- Software Developer & Integrator III (6)
- Auto Adjuster III (6)
- IT Programmer/Analyst (5)
- Total Loss Representative (4)
- Software Developer III (4)
- Insurance Agent (3)
- Customer Service (3)
- Mortgage Processor III (3)
- Director (3)
- Claims (3)
- Member Relationship Specialist (3)
- Financial Advisor III (3)
- Member Relationship Specialist II (2)
- Auto Claims Adjuster III (2)
- Inside Adjuster III (2)
- Financial Foundations Senior Specialist (2)
- Financial Foundation Associate (2)
- Auto Adjuster II (2)
- USAA IT College Hire (2)
- Wealth Manager (2)
Financial Foundations Senior Specialist Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at USAA in February 2010.
Interview Details – Strait forward, two people, one asks questions while the other types
Interview Question – Try to explain in a story something that you did which made a difference to the bottom line of your former employer. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No negotiation. 30 people are hired at a time in a group setting. Take the offer or leave it.
Financial Foundations Senior Specialist Interview (Negative Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at USAA in February 2009.
Interview Details – Hiring process is very extensive.
As for the people there, they seem rarely happy
unless the position is an off the phones position
no one even smiles or acknowledges you.
Interview Question – Give me an example of when you were not at your best? View Answer
Negotiation Details – No negotiation, if you do accept a position, make sure you are well compensated for it.
Interviews for Top Jobs at USAA