USAA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Planning Interview

Financial Planning
San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at USAA in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very, very slow. Be prepared to hurry up and wait.

Started with a resume submission. Best if you have some contact with them ahead of time (i.e. career fair, inside contact, etc). Then a phone interview. Very short. Then an in person interview. Wasn't too hard or technical. Then had to wait a very long time to hear if I got the job or not.

Interview Question – The most difficult ones were behavioral questions relating to USAA's core values. They are super important there.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Planning Interview

Financial Planning
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at USAA in May 2011.

Interview Details – I went through a screening interview with an HR representative. I then took an online skills test regarding telephone skills. Afterwards I had another phone interview with a hiring manager.

Interview Question – Describe how you would deal with a difficult client or prospect   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at USAA

Worked for USAA? Contribute to the Community!

USAA Videos

USAA – Why Work for Us?

USAA's Mission The mission of the association is to facilitate the financial security of its members, associates, and their families through provision of a full range of highly competitive financial products and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at USAA Financial Planning interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by USAA employees and interview candidates.