Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at USAA
- Financial Foundations Associate (23)
- Financial Foundations Specialist (19)
- IT Intern (18)
- Intern (18)
- Claims Adjuster (16)
- IT (15)
- Financial Advisor (13)
- Member Service Representative (10)
- Member Relationship Specialist III (10)
- Auto Claims Adjuster III (8)
- Auto Adjuster III (8)
- Software Developer & Integrator III (7)
- Claims Representative (7)
- Total Loss Representative (7)
- IT Programmer/Analyst (6)
- Mortgage Processor III (5)
- Financial Advisor III (5)
- Auto Adjuster II (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Software Developer III (4)
- Java Developer (3)
- Customer Service (3)
- Insurance Agent (3)
- Member Relationship Specialist (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Director (3)
- Claims (3)
- Mortgage Origination Specialist (3)
- Financial Foundation Associate (3)
Financial Planning Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at USAA (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.
I went through a screening interview with an HR representative. I then took an online skills test regarding telephone skills. Afterwards I had another phone interview with a hiring manager.
- Describe how you would deal with a difficult client or prospect Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for USAA
Financial Planning InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in January 2012.
Very, very slow. Be prepared to hurry up and wait.
Started with a resume submission. Best if you have some contact with them ahead of time (i.e. career fair, inside contact, etc). Then a phone interview. Very short. Then an in person interview. Wasn't too hard or technical. Then had to wait a very long time to hear if I got the job or not.
- The most difficult ones were behavioral questions relating to USAA's core values. They are super important there. Answer Question
Not able to negotiate.