USAA Financial Planning Interview Questions

Financial Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at USAA (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

I went through a screening interview with an HR representative. I then took an online skills test regarding telephone skills. Afterwards I had another phone interview with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would deal with a difficult client or prospect   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Financial Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Very, very slow. Be prepared to hurry up and wait.

Started with a resume submission. Best if you have some contact with them ahead of time (i.e. career fair, inside contact, etc). Then a phone interview. Very short. Then an in person interview. Wasn't too hard or technical. Then had to wait a very long time to hear if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult ones were behavioral questions relating to USAA's core values. They are super important there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.