USAA Financial Planning Interview Questions

Financial Planning Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Very, very slow. Be prepared to hurry up and wait.

Started with a resume submission. Best if you have some contact with them ahead of time (i.e. career fair, inside contact, etc). Then a phone interview. Very short. Then an in person interview. Wasn't too hard or technical. Then had to wait a very long time to hear if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult ones were behavioral questions relating to USAA's core values. They are super important there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Financial Planning Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at USAA (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

I went through a screening interview with an HR representative. I then took an online skills test regarding telephone skills. Afterwards I had another phone interview with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would deal with a difficult client or prospect   Answer Question