USAA Financial Planning Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at USAA in January 2012.

Very, very slow. Be prepared to hurry up and wait.

Started with a resume submission. Best if you have some contact with them ahead of time (i.e. career fair, inside contact, etc). Then a phone interview. Very short. Then an in person interview. Wasn't too hard or technical. Then had to wait a very long time to hear if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult ones were behavioral questions relating to USAA's core values. They are super important there.   Answer Question
Not able to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Financial Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at USAA in May 2011.

I went through a screening interview with an HR representative. I then took an online skills test regarding telephone skills. Afterwards I had another phone interview with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would deal with a difficult client or prospect   Answer Question