USAA

Relevance Date Difficulty

College Hire IT Interview

College Hire IT

Interviewed at USAA

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with an IT director. The process started off with: tell me about yourself....Then I was asked an algebra problem with databases....Then behavioral questions....Then describe a traffic system (p2p vs client-server)....And lastly if I were to teach a programming language that I have never learned, how would I go about doing so. It lasted an hour.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult analysis you have ever had?   Answer Question

IT College Hire Interview

IT College Hire

I applied through college or university - interviewed at USAA in December 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online through my campus website and got an on-campus interview. The interview was more technical than what I expected (for being an MIS major), they asked me a series of behavioral questions, the usual "tell me a time when...". Then a series of technical questions started, I was asked to design a car traffic system comparing peer to peer vs. server-client. I was also asked an algebraic question regarding databases. Lastly I was asked what would I do if I had to teach a programming language to someone in two weeks, and I had no prior knowledge whatsoever of that programming language.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was the one to design a car traffic system comparing peer to peer vs. server-client   View Answer

Worked for USAA? Contribute to the Community!