USAA Insurance Agent Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

I had to take a general knowledge test online. It was basic. Can you read, think, and write? Then I had a phone interview, and an in-person interview. The people that interviewed me were very nice and laid back.

Interview Questions

• They had alot of questions regarding sales techniques.   Answer Question

Negotiation

nothing

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at USAA (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online via Indeed.com, received an email about an hour afterwards asking to do an assessment test. About 2 days after taking the assessment test I received another email setting up a phone interview. The phone interview took less then 15mins and just your basic star questions so if you're unaware of what they are I would do some researching. Towards the end of the phone interview I was offered to come by and do a campus interview a week from then. When I got to the campus very staff member that I met was very friendly while I waited to be called back for the interview. I was interview by two managers. One of the managers just sits and types on the computer typing all of your answers into the system while the other manager does the interview questions. The manager on the computer will ask their own questions here and there. Once again all of the questions where star questions they will have your resume in hand. Towards the end they told me about the job and how they are only going to hire 12 per class and that they will make their decision at the end of the day and I would hear back from them in 3-5 days. Two days after the interview I receive an email simply stating that the interview went well and the background check is currently on going and thanks for my patience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for USAA? Tell me about a time when you have to multitask using analytical skills without drawing on call center experience.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

phone interview

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

There were 2 interviews. The first was a phone interview that was brief. The second was an interview with 2 managers. The question were typical. Why did you choose USAA? Along with different situational question.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation