USAA Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.8

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at USAA.

Interview

submit the resume online. You will have a reception dinner before the interview. and you get an interview on campus. and after the first round interview you will get the result about whether you got the opportunity of the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe what you do on Excel and do you know how to programming?   Answer Question

Interview

PHone call, then many questions about resume, then a formal team interview. Environment was professional with each person having a copy of my resume and background. Good questions, lots of focus on how I would solve a problem.

Interview Questions

• Basic programming/math type questions - nothing out of bounds.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at USAA.

Interview

Very smooth and easy experience. I am going through the interview process of the CFO program. Hard to find information about it online. Begins with 10 week internship then finish of your senior year and come back to work after graduation with a full time job. Wonderful program to be apart of. I am current on the final interview for a total of two. Very comfortable people to speak with during an initial two person panel interview. The final interview is onsite and includes a stay at a nice hotel in San Antonio along with a dinner with all the applicants the night before. Interviews and site tour the following day. So far so good!

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you helped lead a team. Many typical behavioral questions. Just make sure you have stories to back them up!   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Auto Adjuster Interview

Interview

Received a typing test, was called in for an interview about 1 week later. 2 people interviewed, was a fairly short process, maybe 20 minutes. Asked a few personality questions, then explained the position itself.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed at a conference two weeks later was flown out for an interview and tour of headquarters

Interview Questions

• They will ask a design and creativity questions that are all very different in nature and sometimes difficult to think outside of the box on.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Initial 5 min interview with one person to talk about basic info. Second person went through behavioral questions and then gave a written skills test.

Interview Questions

• What was your the most difficult obstacle that you had to overcome?   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at USAA.

Interview

I was quickly contacted by phone after submitting my resume and application online. I then had a testing session to make sure I was technically efficient. The in-person interview was behavioral based and not too nerve-wracking :) I was then contacted over the phone for an offer of employment and started within a few weeks (with the next training group).

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question: Are you comfortable with referring members to other lines of business? This claims position (as well as all other customer contact positions) requires some sales aspects.   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at USAA.

Interview

Few technical questions for the 2nd round interview. Then on sight interview to see if we would enjoy the campus/job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate as the original offer was great.

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at USAA.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, mostly behavioral and "brain teaser" type questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

University recruitment, campus fair, campus interview, followed by on-sight interview.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral questions, they weren't trying to catch you off guard.   Answer Question