Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at USAA
- Financial Foundations Associate (26)
- Financial Foundations Specialist (20)
- Intern (19)
- IT Intern (18)
- IT (17)
- Claims Adjuster (17)
- Auto Claims Adjuster III (15)
- Financial Advisor (13)
- Member Relationship Specialist III (12)
- Member Service Representative (10)
- Total Loss Representative (8)
- Software Developer & Integrator III (8)
- Auto Adjuster III (8)
- Claims Representative (7)
- IT Programmer/Analyst (6)
- Mortgage Processor III (6)
- Financial Advisor III (6)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Claims (4)
- Insurance Agent (4)
- Software Developer III (4)
- Auto Adjuster II (4)
- Inside Adjuster III (3)
- Mortgage Origination Specialist (3)
- Financial Foundation Associate (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Director (3)
- Customer Service (3)
- Wealth Manager (3)
Member Relationship Specialist Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at USAA.
Initial phone screening, online assessment, then another phone interview with recruiter.
- Most of the questions were behavior. Give an example of when you provided "over and above" customer service, how you dealt with an upset customer, etc. Hardest question was why are you willing to consider a postition that pays substantially less than your last one. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for USAA
Member Relationship Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at USAA (Tampa, FL) in October 2009.
Very selective company. Skills test and personality test were completed from home computer. A telephone interview and an inperson interview were required. The process was easy, but took some time. For some the total process from application to start date could be as long as three months.
- All questions were standard interview questions. If you go to the interview prepared, and have researched the company history and culture, this part will be easy Answer Question
Offer was firm. The company has excellent benefits, and the offer was fair. USAA has a history of end of tproviding an end of the year bonus. This was not mentioned, so the total package was actually more than presented.
Member Relationship Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at USAA in February 2008.
The initial contact was to complete computer-based personality/intelligence/skills testing. Successful completion led to a phone interview with a people services representative followed by an interview with two hiring managers from the area for which I was applying. One conducted the interviews while the second documented everything. This was somewhat distracting, but not overly so. After the face-to-face interview I received a job offer over the phone from the people services rep.