USAA

USAA Mortgage Processor III Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at USAA in September 2012.

I applied online on 9/8/12, i received an offer to complete the online assessment on 9/26/12, completed it the same day. Had HR phone interview on 10/10/12, Manager phone interview on 10/12/12. Completed Drug Screening and Background Check Info online on 10/15/12. Currently waiting for HR call back on if i got the job or not

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 2-5 years?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at USAA in July 2012.

Apply online, receive an email with assessment and a more detailed application, invite for phone interview, invited me to on-site interview at the time of the phone interview, had a one on one with manager of the department I applied for. Received an email a few days later saying I was not selected.

Interview Questions
    • Mainly situational based questions and two mortgage questions.   Answer Question

Mortgage Processor III Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at USAA.

Applied online, received assessment to be completed online, moved on to phone interview, moved on to 1 on 1, face to face interview with management, then asked to complete drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you dealt with and irate customer. How did you resolve the situation? Was the customer satisfied?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Offer was fair for starting position.