Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at USAA
- Financial Foundations Associate (30)
- Financial Foundations Specialist (20)
- Intern (19)
- IT Intern (18)
- IT (17)
- Claims Adjuster (17)
- Auto Claims Adjuster III (15)
- Financial Advisor (13)
- Member Relationship Specialist III (12)
- Member Service Representative (10)
- Total Loss Representative (10)
- Auto Adjuster III (9)
- Software Developer & Integrator III (8)
- Claims Representative (7)
- IT Programmer/Analyst (6)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Financial Advisor III (6)
- Mortgage Processor III (6)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- Software Developer III (4)
- Claims (4)
- Insurance Agent (4)
- Director (4)
- Auto Adjuster II (4)
- Specialized Investment Services Representative (3)
- Inside Adjuster III (3)
- Mortgage Origination Specialist (3)
- Financial Foundation Associate (3)
- Member Relationship Specialist (3)
- Software Developer (3)
Mortgage Processor III Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at USAA.
As a military officer retiring after almost 30 yrs. I was offered a different position than I had applied for with a salary that was less than 16.50 an hour. Which was an insult to my intelligence. Being gracious I accepted the next interview with caution, only for practice.
- How do you feel about dealing with disgruntled customers? 2 Answers
Other Interview Reviews for USAA
Mortgage Processor III InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at USAA (Tampa, FL) in June 2012.
This was a multi step process which was a little lengthy (about 4-5 Months). Online test, 3 phone interviews, a six week gap of not hearing anything. Was offered the position and training started 60 days after that.
- Tell me a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker or manager? How did you handle it? Why USAA? Answer Question
Mortgage Processor III InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at USAA.
Applied online, received assessment to be completed online, moved on to phone interview, moved on to 1 on 1, face to face interview with management, then asked to complete drug screen and background check.
- Tell me about a time when you dealt with and irate customer. How did you resolve the situation? Was the customer satisfied? Answer Question
No negotiation. Offer was fair for starting position.