USAA Mortgage Processor III Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

2.3

Mortgage Processor III Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA.

Interview

As a military officer retiring after almost 30 yrs. I was offered a different position than I had applied for with a salary that was less than 16.50 an hour. Which was an insult to my intelligence. Being gracious I accepted the next interview with caution, only for practice.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about dealing with disgruntled customers?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at USAA (Tampa, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

This was a multi step process which was a little lengthy (about 4-5 Months). Online test, 3 phone interviews, a six week gap of not hearing anything. Was offered the position and training started 60 days after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker or manager? How did you handle it? Why USAA?   Answer Question

Mortgage Processor III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at USAA.

Interview

Applied online, received assessment to be completed online, moved on to phone interview, moved on to 1 on 1, face to face interview with management, then asked to complete drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with and irate customer. How did you resolve the situation? Was the customer satisfied?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offer was fair for starting position.