USAA Mortgage Processor III Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

2.7

Mortgage Processor III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at USAA.

Interview

Applied online, received assessment to be completed online, moved on to phone interview, moved on to 1 on 1, face to face interview with management, then asked to complete drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with and irate customer. How did you resolve the situation? Was the customer satisfied?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offer was fair for starting position.

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Apply online, receive an email with assessment and a more detailed application, invite for phone interview, invited me to on-site interview at the time of the phone interview, had a one on one with manager of the department I applied for. Received an email a few days later saying I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Mainly situational based questions and two mortgage questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at USAA (Addison, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online on 9/8/12, i received an offer to complete the online assessment on 9/26/12, completed it the same day. Had HR phone interview on 10/10/12, Manager phone interview on 10/12/12. Completed Drug Screening and Background Check Info online on 10/15/12. Currently waiting for HR call back on if i got the job or not

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2-5 years?   1 Answer

Mortgage Processor III Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at USAA.

Interview

The initial interview was with a recruiter. A day later I had an interview with the mortgage processor managers. The managers asked basic interview questions and were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time something didn't go the way you had planned it to.   Answer Question

Mortgage Processor III Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at USAA.

Interview

As a military officer retiring after almost 30 yrs. I was offered a different position than I had applied for with a salary that was less than 16.50 an hour. Which was an insult to my intelligence. Being gracious I accepted the next interview with caution, only for practice.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about dealing with disgruntled customers?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at USAA (Tampa, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

This was a multi step process which was a little lengthy (about 4-5 Months). Online test, 3 phone interviews, a six week gap of not hearing anything. Was offered the position and training started 60 days after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker or manager? How did you handle it?
      Why USAA?