Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at USAA
- Financial Foundations Associate (31)
- Intern (21)
- Financial Foundations Specialist (20)
- IT (19)
- IT Intern (18)
- Claims Adjuster (17)
- Auto Claims Adjuster III (15)
- Financial Advisor (13)
- Member Relationship Specialist III (12)
- Total Loss Representative (11)
- Member Service Representative (10)
- Auto Adjuster III (10)
- Software Developer & Integrator III (8)
- Claims Representative (7)
- IT Programmer/Analyst (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Financial Advisor III (6)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Mortgage Processor III (6)
- Claims (4)
- Inside Adjuster III (4)
- Auto Adjuster II (4)
- Insurance Agent (4)
- Director (4)
- Customer Service (4)
- Software Developer III (4)
- Software Developer (3)
- Wealth Manager (3)
- Java Developer (3)
- Mortgage Origination Specialist (3)
Specialized Investment Services Representative Interview
I applied through other source. I interviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.
Simple behavioral questions. "Tell us about a time you provided outstanding customer service kind of questions" You have 2 people interviewing you. You're expected to complete a questionnaire and a test. If you're selected to interview, they email you. They're looking for someone who can pass the test, do the job and fits the culture of the department which is quiet, reserved, professional and knowledgeable.
- Tell us about a time you provided outstanding customer service? Tell us about a time you handled a particularly difficult customer? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for USAA
Specialized Investment Services Representative InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USAA (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2013.
Their HR, at least for pre-hire and prescreening, is run by a 3rd party company. They barely speak English. The worst part is that they had me submit all of my military DD214's (yes I have a few), and then proceeded to tell me that they don't verify military experience. I asked them why they had me submit my DD214's to them if they don't verify military experience. I could not get a straight answer.
Specialized Investment Services Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USAA in May 2014.
Phone interview was pretty basic, then in person interview with mostly situational questions and a chance to go over questions you may have. Two managers interviewed me as well as the rest of the people in my training group.
- Sell me something. Answer Question