USAA Specialized Investment Services Representative Interview Questions

3.5

Specialized Investment Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at USAA (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Their HR, at least for pre-hire and prescreening, is run by a 3rd party company. They barely speak English. The worst part is that they had me submit all of my military DD214's (yes I have a few), and then proceeded to tell me that they don't verify military experience. I asked them why they had me submit my DD214's to them if they don't verify military experience. I could not get a straight answer.

Interview Questions

• I want you to sell me this phone (as the interviewer reaches in his pocket as pulls out his cellphone).   2 Answers
  • Can you tell us about any of your prospective opportunities.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Specialized Investment Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at USAA in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview was pretty basic, then in person interview with mostly situational questions and a chance to go over questions you may have. Two managers interviewed me as well as the rest of the people in my training group.

Interview Questions