USAA

Relevance Date Difficulty

USAA IT College Hire Interview

USAA IT College Hire
San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at USAA in September 2013.

Interview Details – usual interview behavioral questions, then "test" problems/questions to see how innovative you can be. the interviewer was genuinely nice, and the interview was pretty casual.

Interview Question – how would you change how elevators work?   Answer Question

USAA IT College Hire Interview

USAA IT College Hire
San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at USAA in April 2013.

Interview Details – I met a recruiter at the career fair, gave him my resume, and received a call for an interview that night. After the interview at the school, I received an email that I could move on to the next round which would be held on site at USAA. We arrived and ate dinner with all of the other potential hires and in the morning we had a tour of the campus. While there, we also did our interviews. Mine lasted no more than 15-20 minutes. The questions were not hard and were generally all behavioral minus the last 3 which were questions that you had to work out. I received a job offer no more than 2 weeks later but declined for monetary reasons.

Interview Question – How would you design a system to track traffic in a x block radius?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Received higher offer elsewhere

Worked for USAA? Contribute to the Community!