USAA

USAA USAA IT College Hire Interview Questions

3.5

USAA IT College Hire Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at USAA in September 2013.

usual interview behavioral questions, then "test" problems/questions to see how innovative you can be. the interviewer was genuinely nice, and the interview was pretty casual.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

USAA IT College Hire Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at USAA in April 2013.

I met a recruiter at the career fair, gave him my resume, and received a call for an interview that night. After the interview at the school, I received an email that I could move on to the next round which would be held on site at USAA. We arrived and ate dinner with all of the other potential hires and in the morning we had a tour of the campus. While there, we also did our interviews. Mine lasted no more than 15-20 minutes. The questions were not hard and were generally all behavioral minus the last 3 which were questions that you had to work out. I received a job offer no more than 2 weeks later but declined for monetary reasons.

Interview Questions
    • How would you design a system to track traffic in a x block radius?   Answer Question

Received higher offer elsewhere