USANA Health Sciences
www.usana.com Salt Lake City, UT 1000 to 5000 Employees

USANA Health Sciences Distributor Services Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Distributor Services Representative Interview

Distributor Services Representative
Salt Lake City, UT

The process took a day - interviewed at USANA Health Sciences in October 2009.

Interview Details – Manager was very casual and I tried to mirror/match his behavior. However, after not getting the job I was told I didn't interview well? Asked basic questions like: How do you handle a difficult customer? What do you consider a good manager, why do you like them? Building is nice and new and seemed like a nice place to work. The supervisor that was doing the interview just seemed like a jerk, asked if he could look at my application, before I was even give one. It was actually a strange interview and experience.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for USANA Health Sciences? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at USANA Health Sciences Distributor Services Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by USANA Health Sciences employees and interview candidates.