USANA Health Sciences

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at USANA Health Sciences

Interview Details – Technical Interviews and HR interviews. Go look at how any Software Engineer interview goes. Know your technical skills and know how to build team relations. Have fun and make interviewing a game.

Interview Question – Know your technical skills. Don't make up answers you don't know.   Answer Question

Independent Associate Interview

Independent Associate

Interviewed at USANA Health Sciences

Interview Details – Contact any Usana associate to start the process. Check the home website to find more details on the company, take a good look at the different levels, processes and pay structures so that you come in eyes open, then give my self a ring or any other associate and we will be able to enroll you to become an independent associate yourself.

Interview Question – How bad do you want it?   View Answer

Systems Operator Interview

Systems Operator

Interview Details – Two interviews total:
One three to four person Interview,
and another 3 person interview

Negotiation Details – It was an hourly position.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Distributor Services Representative Interview

Distributor Services Representative
Salt Lake City, UT

The process took a day - interviewed at USANA Health Sciences in October 2009.

Interview Details – Manager was very casual and I tried to mirror/match his behavior. However, after not getting the job I was told I didn't interview well? Asked basic questions like: How do you handle a difficult customer? What do you consider a good manager, why do you like them? Building is nice and new and seemed like a nice place to work. The supervisor that was doing the interview just seemed like a jerk, asked if he could look at my application, before I was even give one. It was actually a strange interview and experience.

Interview Questions

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at USANA Health Sciences.

Interview Details – There is no interview process. Just call them up on usana.com and tell them you want to join and they will let you know if there are any associates within your area to get you started.

Very Easy Interview

DISTRIBUTOR/Sharer Interview

DISTRIBUTOR/Sharer
Davao (Philippines)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at USANA Health Sciences in June 2012.

Interview Details – product and company orientation . great support system from uplines and business partners .. enrollment is worth of products .. decision is reaaly up to .. you hire yourself and get the business center .. you are the CEO and the boss..

Interview Question – most difficult part is on how to invite other people to join your business.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – financial and time freedom .. free orientation and trainings and support system .

Shipping Manager Interview

Shipping Manager
Baguio, Province of Quezon (Philippines)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at USANA Health Sciences in July 2012.

Interview Details – going to there office everyday,i communicate with them tru cellphone..and before i became a member i pay-in first..

Interview Question – why i join usana?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – because i am contented in usana

MLM Interview

MLM

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at USANA Health Sciences in June 2008.

Interview Details – Presentation about company and what it can do for you. Very active, lively, friendly. Easy to get started with lots of encouragement.

Interview Question – Do you want freedom?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for USANA Health Sciences? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at USANA Health Sciences interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by USANA Health Sciences employees and interview candidates.