USC Credit Union

Interview Details – Not very efficient with the follow up process

Teller Interview

Teller
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at USC Credit Union in February 2011.

Interview Details – 2 Managers interviewed me at the same time

Interview Question – What would you do if there were down time on the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called me back a few days later with a job offer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at USC Credit Union in May 2011.

Interview Details – I first saw the job listing on USC's career website. I applied by emailing my resume to the HR department. Got an email back from the HR manager within a week to schedule an interview with the hiring manager the next week. At the end of my one-on-one interview with the hiring manager, I was told immediately that I would be hired after they do a background check on me, which took about 2 days.

Interview Question – What were your expectations for this particular position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for USC Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at USC Credit Union interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by USC Credit Union employees and interview candidates.