USIC

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Locate Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at USIC in February 2010.

I was interviewed by a district manager who was able to make the decision on the spot whether or not to hire someone on the spot. He had good demeanor and good sense of humor. The thing that I did not like when I reflect back on the interview was that I asked specific questions and was lied to. I asked why there was such a hiring blitz of between 60 - 80 people within a couple of months. I asked what the retention level was like. I asked how flexible the work schedule was. At the time, they seemed like very adequate answers, however, after working in the field for a while, I soon realized that there was a lot of dissension and discord with the actuality of the interview. I despise being lied to have a position filled with unqualified people just to have a warm body to add to the final labor pool numbers.

Interview Questions