USRA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Scientist/Engineer II Interview

Research Scientist/Engineer II
Idaho Falls, ID

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at USRA in January 2010.

Interview Details – I had already done a fellowship with them and they already knew me so the interview was straight forward. I would recommend doing an internship or fellowship with them and then your work speaks for you.

Interview Question – I was asked the normal questions why I wanted to work there so nothing to surprising.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was my first job and the pay was what I expected so I accepted

Scientist Interview

Scientist
Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at USRA.

Interview Details – - Misunderstanding between HR and the project leaders during the interview process.

- Lack of communication within the interview group.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, but not consistent with the job description!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation. Most promises during the interview were not honored afterward. My advice would be: keep looking for other jobs.

Adminisratrative Interview

Adminisratrative
Moffett Field, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at USRA in October 2008.

Interview Details – One on one and group interviews.

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation. Either accept their terms or not accept.

Worked for USRA? Contribute to the Community!