Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at UST Global
- Software Engineer (20)
- Systems Analyst (8)
- Senior Software Engineer (7)
- Associate Consultant (6)
- Senior Systems Analyst (5)
- Senior Software Developer (5)
- Software Developer (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Consultant (4)
- Test Analyst (3)
- Associate Infrastructure Analyst (2)
- Senior Associate (2)
- Design Engineer (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Associate (2)
- Associate Software Engineer (2)
- Junior Software Engineer (2)
- Java Developer (1)
- Software Test Engineer (1)
- Software Trainee (1)
- Oracle Database Administrator (1)
- Associate Architect (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Test Engineer (1)
- Test Manager (1)
- Tester (1)
- Technology Specialist (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Mainframe Developer (1)
- Server Administration (1)
Associate Consultant Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at UST Global.
2 rounds of telephonic interview
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?
Other Interview Reviews for UST Global
Associate Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at UST Global (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in September 2011.
I went for walkin interview. Had 1 round of technical interview in the morning itself, but did not conduct managerial round on the same day because of co-ordination issues. Had managerial round after 2 days, interview was easy. HR called around 1 week later, discussed and fixed on a salary. But when they did not call for next 2 days, I called back. But HR played a drama - like that salary was too high for the account, so either I need to reduce the salary for 50K or take another round of interview. I had to agree for the 1st one.
- Nothing to be frank. Both technical and managerial round was easy. Answer Question
Negotiation was boring, HR well played a drama, I mentioned above.
Associate Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at UST Global (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2011.
Very much client specific plus general HR round
- Backgroud Answer Question
It was very easy
Associate Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at UST Global (Cochin (India)) in May 2011.
1) The recruiters from UST Global never provide complete description of their requirement
2) They boast like any thing about the position they are looking for. But after joining the organization you find landing in a completely opposite situation
3) Even after asking for a direct conversation with the Manager with whom you are going to work with, they never give you a chance.
UST Globals negotiation is baseless and never compare with the market position. They offer you blindly.
Associate Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at UST Global in May 2009.
Phone interviewer was a soft-spoken person.
I think he knew his subject but did not show-off.
Final intervew was very confusing. I do not know what the interviewer was trying to find out.
talked about how my team in my last office was like and how i would rate them as a team.
- My rating about my team in last workplace. Answer Question
Associate Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at UST Global (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in March 2009.
Technical interview +HR interview
- The questions were not difficult and just was based on competancies Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review