UST Global Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

Ssis Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at UST Global.

1-Technical Round,2-Manager level,3-Client level.
    Hiring was straight after the success of 2 nd round, Client interview for the project.
    Also provided accommodation and transport for client interview
    Providing logistic allowance for the relocation

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UST Global.

The Process is smooth, They will do only upon Skype Interview Not even phone Interview. The urgency to fill the position is always with UST Its a small company please see thru that the if you want to be in a challenging environment you Join here else stay away from this company.

Interview Questions
    • Is working long hrs is something that a person will be comfortable with?   Answer Question
    They will negotiate the salary by saying an offshore person can be brought for the same position at a lower rate.

Test Analyst Interview

On Campus Selection

Interview Questions
    • Still i Didn't face any difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at UST Global.

Campus placement. ha three basic rounds

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at UST Global in March 2014.

First call was with hiring manager, and surprisingly not HR. The phone interview went very well. I waited a week or so and then asked for feedback. I was told to wait another week or so since the hiring manager had internal matters he was still working on and needed time. I followed up again about a week later asking for a status since I was actively interviewing with other companies and those were advancing (which was true). The next day I received a reply saying that HR was putting together a formal offer and I would hear something shortly. This was a pleasant surprise since I had not met with anyone face to face, or spoken to HR, and they were already telling me I would receive an offer! Wow! Then I received a voicemail from an HR representative saying as soon as they received my filled-out application they could release the offer. I completed the application and then sent it to HR. I had a phone call with HR the next day. This is where it gets strange.

I spoke to HR. I was told the salary amount, which admittedly was about 10% higher than I expected, and was asked to accept right there. The representative did not talk about the virtues of the company, the benefits, working environment, pay structure, nothing. I had to ask for every bit of information and she was clearly annoyed that I was taking up her time asking these questions. What kind of health insurance coverage is offered? How much does it cost? Is there a bonus opportunity? What about vacation? Flexible spending accounts? No one had ever gone over any of that with me, ever. Every time I asked a question I got a very short, curt answer, like she had more important things to do. Never in my life have I ever been treated this way. I was stunned. She pressured me to accept right there, on the phone. I felt like I was buying a car! "Do you accept? Do you accept?" I hadn’t even been given a written offer. I inquired again about the written offer. I was told they would write it up, get it reviewed, approved, and send it only after I accepted. What?! That is not what I was told previously. I have never experienced this before in all of my years in corporate America. This phone call was on a Friday.

The following Monday I received an email from the hiring manager informing me that, regrettably, they did not have a position for me. What?! He would be in touch with me shortly since he was travelling and away from home. I never heard from him or HR again. Looks like no job after all.

About 2 weeks after that I received a phone call from someone saying he worked for UST Global and referred to the HR person I spoke to by name. He asked if I was still available. I said yes, and he said they now had a position open, wanted to move forward, and someone would reach out to me. I called the HR rep and left a message saying I had been contacted by this unknown person. I never heard back from him, the HR rep, or the hiring manager again.

While on the phone with the HR rep I saw the red flags, warning signs of a bad situation. I had read other postings about how unhappy people are at this UST Global. Now I am beginning to understand why.

Is this the kind of organization you want to work for? I don't. Run away!

Interview Questions
    • None. I was qualified for the position. I didn't have difficulty answering any questions.   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at UST Global in January 2014.

The hiring and interview process was smooth and was really quick because it was an immediate opening. Rounds included HR, Technical and Communication. The questions were basically average, however tech rounds were a little more challenging.

Interview Questions
    • Question on stress handling capability and extensive questions on healthcare   Answer Question

Senior Programmer/Analyst Jacksonville FL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at UST Global in September 2013.

One agency introduced me to this company. Initial screening ok . They offered me a contract right away. The agency promised me flexibility in working (remote, or 40 hours flexible at site).
    UST global another screening on site!
    The project was under pressure to get all the knowledge transfer from BCBS. The manager declined for any flexibility and I walked away. Need to be able to answer Powerbuilder or PL/SQL questions

Interview Questions
    • PL/SQL. - PL/sql tables, bulk inserts,order of firing triggers/contraints   Answer Question

I am from CA. They are not flexible in work time/location

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UST Global in January 2013.

1st round is technical interview which went very well. 2nd round was about project management for an hour.

Interview Questions
    • You are going to new clinet to engage on huge new project. What would be your plan for first 90 days?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bentonville, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

The process took 10 months - interviewed at UST Global in June 2011.

Got email offer..but after that no feedback

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at UST Global in February 2010.

Terrible Way to long

Interview Questions
    Horrible sent the wrong offer letter at the much lower salary then took two weeks to fix it

Worked for UST Global? Contribute to the Community!