UST Global Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015
Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at UST Global (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Terrible Way to long

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Horrible sent the wrong offer letter at the much lower salary then took two weeks to fix it

Tester Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UST Global (Cochin (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Attended Walking at company office,then had second round in another day.Process was quite easy.Still waiting for reply.Selection process is not much transparent .But the rounds were easy.Hr informed that still on hold.

Technology Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UST Global.

Interview

It starts with an outsourced HR Company, which calls you and schedules your tech interview with folks at UST global. Then on specified day you are interviewed. Post that there is a PM round, in which senior PMs from their project will interview you. There was also someone from outside India who was involved in the PM round. Post the PM round there is another round with their Director. He is the person who will discuss the salary expectations & other things with you.
    The process is overall nice but UST Global needs to be pro-active in their approach. They seem to completely forget and then come to senses that they were doing interviews with someone.

Their relocation policy is useless & variable component is too high.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a campus recruitment for us.The first round was online aptitude.It consists of basic programming,logical reasoning,quants and verbal part.Those who cleared the first round took group discussion as second round.It was followed by a technical cum personal hr.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UST Global.

Interview

Initially I had a technical discussion which is telephonic, once gone through, had a F2F technical discussion. The interview process is systematic and went good. The hiring team is generous and kept me in comfortable in taking the interviews.

Application

Interview

Very Bad interview process. They were providing me interview time. after that i was online and wait for wait for their skype call as per their given time, But i didn't receive skype request from them. So i had directly to call their HR and then i came to know they cancelled my interview.

Software Graduate Interview

Interview

They had 2 round. 1st one was an aptitude round where a major chunk of students were eliminated and all those who cleared it went to the next round which was the interview round. My interviewer asked me questions both technical and non-technical. In short was an easy interview.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing very difficult that they asked. Mostly questions revolved around C,C++,java and my projects   Answer Question

The call came very late and by that time had decided to pursue my higher education

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at UST Global.

Interview

I was selected for the interview through our college's placement cell.The interview process took a day. The questions were very general like 'tell me about yourself' , 'why do you wanna join this company' and etc.

Associate Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UST Global (Cochin (India)).

Interview

they look communication skill
    domain knowledge
    Adaptability
    way of interacting
    punctuality
    gestures
    dressing style
    confidence level
    ability to explain things
    how react in unexpected conditions
    way of walking
    Any projects\publicationsmotivation
    Marks obtained
    caliber to deal problems
    subject knowledge
    ability to work in any shift

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UST Global (Bangalore (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Had attended one round of Telephonic technical interview with UST and a round of Technical interview with their client. Client was happy with the way interview went on and took me to discussion about notice period. I am still waiting for the offer.