UST Global

Updated Aug 28, 2014

2.5

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

telephonic and face to face.. was tough and good

no chance

Other Interview Reviews for UST Global

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UST Global in November 2011.

As the requirement was more demanding, My interview taken place in two convenient steps as Phone Interview and then Web cam interview. Phone interview is more of technical round where more technical questions were asked and web cam interview is more of attitude stuff and behavioral part. If you are selected in the technical round, then you are almost in provided you are good in behaviors.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the RCA's you have performed in your previous project   View Answer
    • Basic questions about C basic   View Answer
    If you believe you are one of the best in your domain, negotiate to the fullest. But you should have valid points to prove your worth. Be prepared when negotiating. Don't create any bad mark unknowingly!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at UST Global in March 2011.

It was very easy interview, they needed a guy for that post

Interview Questions
    it was easy to negotiate

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UST Global in March 2010.

Quite easy, simple Technical FAQ's.

Interview Questions
    very smooth as market was very good that time.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at UST Global in February 2010.

Fresh out of college - Aptitute, Group Discussion and HR discussion. The crowd was huge, all they were expecting is how enthusiastic and whether you fit in to their culture.

None.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at UST Global in December 2009.

It was walk in interview, and i went to the interview in the second day. The Interview had a technical written test followed by a 1:1 interview whoever passed the initial round.After my first round i went to the face to face interview, where he asked me more about my projects and some .net stuffs.As i was the last men interviwed, he told me that the HR has already left, so the later sessions will be held another day, I agreed, but no follow ups, no results, nothing!!!. That was my interview with UST global..I lost my one full day:(

Interview Questions
    • there was no difficult questions..All were realted to basic .net questions.Interfaces, use of interface in different circumstances etc   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at UST Global in January 2009.

They will call you and ask whether you are available for new job openings. if we are OK with the opening. they will schedule a phone interview, which comprise of some general question consist of technical and non technical aspect. After that if they are fine, they will schedule a 1:1 interview in consist of Technical interview after that we will also have HR meeting to discuss about salary,place of work etc. if we come to an agreement he will get hired.

Interview Questions
    • There was question about code level information about system.out.println("");   View Answer
    Negotiation Phase is ok, HR will be friendly. My Advice is that go for maximum amount that is available in the market for that position. Because the hire in the company is almost equal to zero .That's why