UST Global

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at UST Global

Interview Details – telephonic and face to face.. was tough and good

Interview Question – questions about algorihmst   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no chance

Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UST Global in March 2010.

Interview Details – Quite easy, simple Technical FAQ's.

Interview Question – nothing much   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very smooth as market was very good that time.

Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UST Global in November 2011.

Interview Details – As the requirement was more demanding, My interview taken place in two convenient steps as Phone Interview and then Web cam interview. Phone interview is more of technical round where more technical questions were asked and web cam interview is more of attitude stuff and behavioral part. If you are selected in the technical round, then you are almost in provided you are good in behaviors.

Interview Questions

• Explain the RCA's you have performed in your previous project   View Answer
  • Basic questions about C basic   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If you believe you are one of the best in your domain, negotiate to the fullest. But you should have valid points to prove your worth. Be prepared when negotiating. Don't create any bad mark unknowingly!

Senior Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UST Global in March 2011.

Interview Details – It was very easy interview, they needed a guy for that post

Interview Question – what is threading ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was easy to negotiate

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at UST Global in January 2009.

Interview Details – They will call you and ask whether you are available for new job openings. if we are OK with the opening. they will schedule a phone interview, which comprise of some general question consist of technical and non technical aspect. After that if they are fine, they will schedule a 1:1 interview in consist of Technical interview after that we will also have HR meeting to discuss about salary,place of work etc. if we come to an agreement he will get hired.

Interview Question – There was question about code level information about system.out.println("");   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation Phase is ok, HR will be friendly. My Advice is that go for maximum amount that is available in the market for that position. Because the hire in the company is almost equal to zero .That's why

Cochin (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at UST Global in December 2009.

Interview Details – It was walk in interview, and i went to the interview in the second day. The Interview had a technical written test followed by a 1:1 interview whoever passed the initial round.After my first round i went to the face to face interview, where he asked me more about my projects and some .net stuffs.As i was the last men interviwed, he told me that the HR has already left, so the later sessions will be held another day, I agreed, but no follow ups, no results, nothing!!!. That was my interview with UST global..I lost my one full day:(

Interview Question – there was no difficult questions..All were realted to basic .net questions.Interfaces, use of interface in different circumstances etc   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at UST Global

Worked for UST Global? Contribute to the Community!

UST Global Videos

UST Global – Why Work for Us?

Mission Our values are embraced in the hearts and minds of every UST employee who then embodies these values and shares them throughout our company and with our clients. Across UST locations worldwide, you will find… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UST Global Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by UST Global employees and interview candidates.