USTA Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at USTA

Junior Competition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alameda, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at USTA in February 2014.

They were very slow to respond to application submission after they posted the position. They made several reschedules of the interview and during the interview had 4 people ask irrelevant questions.

Interview Questions

IT Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at USTA in August 2011.

A friend suggested this IT job at the USTA for the US Open. It would have been a temporary job for the duration of the Open with a pretty demanding schedule. The interviewing process was very easy and straightforward. I sent the hiring manager an email, they interviewed me over the phone a few days later, then interviewed me at the site of the Open the next week. At first, the man who interviewed me over the phone showed me around the job site and explained the various tasks. After the tour, he took me to his boss, who formally interviewed me. The formal interview wasn't hard, just a conversation and a few hypothetical questions. Both men were friendly and the man that gave me the tour hinted at recent college graduates looking for the job, so I assume I lost the job based on that alone because I'm still an undergrad.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a co-worker that you can not get along with?   Answer Question

Worked for USTA? Contribute to the Community!