UTC Fire & Security

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Bradenton, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UTC Fire & Security.

Interview Details – The interview process was especially easy. I only spoke once with the individual that resulted as my direct manager via a phone interview and was offered the internship at the end of the first call.

Interview Question – I was only asked my education and involvement at university.   Answer Question

M & A Analyst Interview

M & A Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at UTC Fire & Security.

Interview Details – Very simple, I was contacted by two Associates working within the division. Basic behavioral questions and a detailed run through of my resume. Very nice and professional even though it was a phone interview.

Interview Question – Nothing very difficult. Just be able to detail every point in your resume and talk about what you are learning in your classes.   Answer Question

Sales, Marketing and Operations Management Interview

Sales, Marketing and Operations Management
New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at UTC Fire & Security in August 2013.

Interview Details – There was a technical written round of 15 minutes with 30 easy questions followed by a case study cum Group Discussion session. Finally there were two interview rounds - PI and HR
CTC - 6lacs for the training period and posting can be anywhere in India (probably gurgaon or Bangalore)

Interview Question – Technical questions were asked in the interview mostly from the written test with reasons.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UTC Fire & Security in June 2013.

Interview Details – attended first round asked about Embedded C questions, asked about RTOS IPC concepts and socket programs

Interview Questions

• what are different layers in the OSI model and explain.

What is the criteria to select RTOS
      Answer Question
  • what are the different fields in the ethernet frame   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

The process took 5 days - interviewed at UTC Fire & Security in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very friendly and positve interviewer. Was insterested in everything I said. He mainly asked how i would deal with certain situations.

Interview Question – How would you define Passion   Answer Question

Engineer Intern Interview

Engineer Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at UTC Fire & Security in November 2008.

Interview Details – I was a phone test because I was out of town. From there they notify me of receiving the job and started shortly after. I went through Inroads, Inc.

Interview Question – What is your weakest attribute?   View Answer

Worked for UTC Fire & Security? Contribute to the Community!