UTC Power

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Service Interview

South Windsor, CT

The process took 3 days - interviewed at UTC Power in April 2010.

Interview Details – The listing was found by a recruiting agency who delivered my resume to the company. Within a week the department manager called me and conducted an on the spot interview consisting of my background, basic technical knowledge, my knowledge about the product, and a few basic personality questions. This phone interview took about 1 hour. Within a few days the group manager (who would be direct supervisor) called and conducted a very short interview, primarily consisting of a more detailed exchange about the job description and expectations. An in person interview was scheduled on the second phone interview. In person I met with the group manager and the interview was really more of a discussion about the job requirements and how my experience translated to this job. An offer came about a week later.

Interview Question – Describe what you know about the H2 fuel cell product.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for UTC Power? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UTC Power Field Service interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UTC Power employees and interview candidates.