UTC Power

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Field Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Windsor, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Windsor, CT

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at UTC Power in April 2010.

The listing was found by a recruiting agency who delivered my resume to the company. Within a week the department manager called me and conducted an on the spot interview consisting of my background, basic technical knowledge, my knowledge about the product, and a few basic personality questions. This phone interview took about 1 hour. Within a few days the group manager (who would be direct supervisor) called and conducted a very short interview, primarily consisting of a more detailed exchange about the job description and expectations. An in person interview was scheduled on the second phone interview. In person I met with the group manager and the interview was really more of a discussion about the job requirements and how my experience translated to this job. An offer came about a week later.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what you know about the H2 fuel cell product.   Answer Question