UTC Power

Interviews for Top Jobs at UTC Power

Elevator Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UTC Power in October 2013.

Campus career fair and direct resume submitted

Field Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Windsor, CT

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at UTC Power in April 2010.

The listing was found by a recruiting agency who delivered my resume to the company. Within a week the department manager called me and conducted an on the spot interview consisting of my background, basic technical knowledge, my knowledge about the product, and a few basic personality questions. This phone interview took about 1 hour. Within a few days the group manager (who would be direct supervisor) called and conducted a very short interview, primarily consisting of a more detailed exchange about the job description and expectations. An in person interview was scheduled on the second phone interview. In person I met with the group manager and the interview was really more of a discussion about the job requirements and how my experience translated to this job. An offer came about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Describe what you know about the H2 fuel cell product.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Windsor, CT

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UTC Power in December 2009.

There was an Initial phone Interview followed by an on site interview in South Windsor, CT. I was given a list of my three interviewees but was surprised when the second person was not who was on the itinerary. Overall I was glad I had the experience but some of the people were rude.