UTHealth Houston Research Assistant I Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Assistant I Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UTHealth Houston in April 2014.

Applied via the website. Took 2 weeks to get confirmation that the team received my info. Then the next day I got an interview request via email.

Went to my interview where the head researcher explained the focus of the study. Researcher asked me questions related to my experience. This interview felt more like a chance to explain my interests and experience. Very comfortable. Took about 30 minutes.

Then the next 30 minutes I was interviewed by the research coordinator. This second interview was standard interview process as in coordinator asked the typical questions found in an interview. (what are your strengths, what are your weaknesses, etc).

Other Interview Reviews for UTHealth Houston

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at UTHealth Houston in August 2012.

I was called by a lady and asked to come in for an interview. Since I did not have any other engagements, I scheduled the interview for the next day. During the interview, I met with the PI and he asked me a series of questions while explaining the position.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience with patient interviews, screening and abstract preparation? Do you intend to pursue further education?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at UTHealth Houston in July 2011.

The Interview was extremely easy. I really didn't answer many questions. It seemed from the beginning that they were trying to sell me the position. I believe the salary range is under 25K. I was emailed for a second interview with the main research Doctor however I was given little notice And was not able to make it to the interview. Since there are many research programs I cannot say that the interview process will be any way similar.

Interview Questions

Worked for UTHealth Houston? Contribute to the Community!