UW Medical Foundation

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Telehealth Program Special Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UW Medical Foundation in May 2012.

I faced 2 rounds of interviews for 2 positions I had applied to. First was Human resource recruiter and second one with hiring manager. They asked me about my background, why i wanted to work there, how was I a good fit for their company, what would your previous supervisors tell us about you if I called them, What do you consider positive work environment behavioural questions like tell me one challenging situation you faced and how you handled it, tell us about characteristics of good and bad teams that you have worked on and how have you handled the bad team performance based questions, tell us about an idea that was implemented etc.
they were friendly to talk to, giving positive reinforcements.

Interview Questions
  • tell us about an analysis that you did and the end result of that analysis   Answer Question
  • tell us about a time you convinced executive management about a project.   Answer Question