UW Medical Foundation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Telehealth Program Special Interview

Telehealth Program Special
Madison, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UW Medical Foundation in May 2012.

Interview Details – I faced 2 rounds of interviews for 2 positions I had applied to. First was Human resource recruiter and second one with hiring manager. They asked me about my background, why i wanted to work there, how was I a good fit for their company, what would your previous supervisors tell us about you if I called them, What do you consider positive work environment behavioural questions like tell me one challenging situation you faced and how you handled it, tell us about characteristics of good and bad teams that you have worked on and how have you handled the bad team performance based questions, tell us about an idea that was implemented etc.
they were friendly to talk to, giving positive reinforcements.

Interview Questions

• tell us about an analysis that you did and the end result of that analysis   Answer Question
  • tell us about a time you convinced executive management about a project.   Answer Question

Worked for UW Medical Foundation? Contribute to the Community!