UXC Red Rock Consulting

UXC Red Rock Consulting Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at UXC Red Rock Consulting

Software Engineer Interview

Good. It was arranged in short notice but I somehow rescheduled my other meetings and made it in time. Interviewer was prompt on time as well. They grilled me from start to finish on my experience and it was all good. Very efficient.

Interview Questions

Unknown Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington (New Zealand)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at UXC Red Rock Consulting.

Landed in NZ beginning of February, had submitted my CV to an agent, and within days of landing was offered an initial interview. I cam from a senior management background, but was happy to go back to grass roots. 1st interview was OK, about being a consultant, second interview with the head honcho seemed to reinforce this? Talk about client facing and travel, third interview was moved forward 3 days (this all happened within 1 week I should add) Third interview unable to establish rapport with the technical person who was sitting in, no sense of humour or empathic traits. Interview ended with my initial (1st interviewer making some disparaging comments. Needless to say I fot a negative response and would never work for the company due to it's 'macho' culture which I have learnt about by working for a competitor ( who have to deal with them every day)

Interview Questions