Ubiquity Retirement + Savings Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ubiquity Retirement + Savings

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ubiquity Retirement + Savings (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

It was pretty standard, nothing out of the ordinary. Just met with HR and talked for a while. It was a decent location. Staff seem friendly enough to get along with if I was to accept the Job. Colors in the office were pleasing to the eye.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty standard, nothing out of the ordinary. Just met with HR and talked for a while. It was a decent location. Staff seem friendly enough to get along with if I was to accept the Job.   Answer Question

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ubiquity Retirement + Savings (San Francisco, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

I spoke with the Director of People + Culture who was an absolute joy - I actually did not proceed with another job offer based on my first encounter with her. I moved on to the CEO very quickly, and Chad and I hit it off in a hot minute. This was also over the phone. It's a very non-pretentious company, not what you would expect for the industry. Everyone is very joyful and natural - more like people you would have a beer with. That's what the interviews felt like. Having a beer with friends.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about my experience - what they are looking for is disruptive thinkers. People who can attack challenges in their area - with an open mind. They want you to be yourself, and show what that self is. It will not be your typical interview process.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubiquity Retirement + Savings (San Francisco, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Looks like a fairly small company. Spoke with the VP of operations. Communication was easy as was scheduling the interview. The interview went well - I think they wanted more of a high end individual contributor than a manager. Asked a for a play by play on what my day looked like at my present job. Over all an ok experience. They were very nice and honest about what they were looking for in their rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Play by play of activities during workday.   1 Answer