Ubisoft

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Ubisoft in June 2012.

Interview Details – First of all a skill test of game testing was conducted after passing that an interview was taken by the company people like manager and two senior employees. After that i was informed that i was selected for the job and offer letter was emailed to me by the human resource officer on that very day. I was given a joining date three days after the interview.

Interview Question – nothing as such   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i was not able to negotiate because i told straight to me that salary was not a subject to negotiation in the case the job which i applied for.

Pune (India)

I applied online and interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview Details – Apply for the post online on ubisoft pune official site. If they accept your resume the will reply for the interview.

Interview Question – Make you play the bizzare games of all time.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ubisoft in February 2008.

Interview Details – i applied online.There was a preliminary screening process

Interview Question – most interesting game?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – dont know why..

Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ubisoft in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1st interview was on testing and noticing bugs on an old game, 2nd interview was telling about myself and how did i come across the job post and the 3rd interview was with the manager, asking about me and some technical questions

Interview Question – Didn't have difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ubisoft in January 2010.

Interview Details – Right now the interview process has completely changed, previously they use to have skill test then 1 to 1 interview, but now they have canned the skill test & only take 1 to 1 interview, which i feel is incorrect.
QC manager doesnt know how to take interviews, during interview he will keep his both legs on the table and ask you all the questions....imagine that :(

Interview Questions

• Difference between first person shooter & third person shooter ?   View Answer
  • Give reasons....why did a particular bug made it to a shipped title.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fake negotiation, if you are experienced they say your experience will be consider after 6months, but actually they dont...they cheat on you.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ubisoft

Worked for Ubisoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ubisoft Game Tester interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ubisoft employees and interview candidates.