Ubisoft Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2014
Updated Oct 26, 2014

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Ubisoft.

Apply for the post online on ubisoft pune official site. If they accept your resume the will reply for the interview.

Community Manager EMEA Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ubisoft.

I first applied online after a few weeks I heard back from them and was asked to have a phone interview with them. Had that about a week later, a day later I was asked to come to an in person interview at their office. Then after a week they sent me an email it was a no, there was another better suited candidate.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ubisoft in May 2010.

Applied online and received an email around three months later that they wanted to set up a phone interview. This was on a Friday morning. The interaction was fast and an interview was scheduled for the following Monday afternoon. I received another email about fifteen minutes before the scheduled interview time telling me that another member of the hiring team had put out an offer to someone else without consulting the rest of the team and it was accepted over the weekend, so my interview was cancelled. Incredibly unprofessional.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Their recruiter contacted me and arranged an interview soon after. After a few more interviews I received the jobs. It took them a week to send an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Given numbers 1 to 100 in an array a random number was replaced with 0. Find the which number it was in constant time (100).   View Answer
    I did not negotiate anything. was too dumb.

QA Tester Interview

Self applied via the careers website of the company for the QA Tester position at Ubisoft Milan, Italy on June 17 2013.

No feebadcks received via mail or phone.
    The application status still "Application received" while the job oppurtinity is closed.

Lead Quality Control Interview

The hiring and interview process went smoothly and professionally. It involved two interviews with both interviews involving a current Leads/Managers in QC as well as a Producer. Questions were typical for the role. General feel was reassuring and fun. Had good conversations.

Interview Questions
    • None of them were difficult or unexpected for the role. If you have successful previous experience then there should be no issue with questions.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

They ask the kinda of questions that we see in any best-seller interview books. They also use the kinda of techniques described in these books such as you said one thing and they noted it and waited half an hour to ask another question related to this detail just try to mix you and totally disturb the interview logical progression.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like to do in your leisure time ? (Actually, I am not even sure that it is a legal question)   Answer Question

Campus Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ubisoft in January 2012.

Series of phone calls

Accepted contract offer

Programmer Interview

After applying, I have been invited to the screening interview. Everyone was nice, it was a typical screening interview about my background, the project and my career goals. Afterwards, I have been given a technical test. The test was appropriate for the applied position.

The HR has been very nice and have been replying immediately. The process took several weeks.

QC Manager/Studio Head for QC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ubisoft in December 2011.

3 Process
    1 with MD
    1 with WW QC Director
    1 with HR

Interview Questions
    Only with the pay since they could not pay me as well as they wished.