Ubisoft

Relevance Date Difficulty

PR Coordinator Interview

PR Coordinator
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ubisoft in February 2013.

Interview Details – I was initially impressed with how quickly I was contacted after applying. I applied online and received an email from a recruiter less than two weeks later, scheduling a phone interview on the next business day. The interview was a pretty standard first round interview - Why are you interested in this company and this position, tell me about your experience, strengths and weaknesses, etc. I was told there were four other candidates being interviewed, and that I would know if I moved forward by the end of the week. I did (what I perceived to be) very well and was confident that I would advance. I followed up with the recruiter four times over the next three weeks, hearing little other than that the decision was still with the hiring manager. After three weeks, I followed up again and was told there were other candidates with interests that better matched the position. After keeping me on the hook that long, I would have appreciated some more specific feedback.

Interview Question – What do you love most about your current job?   Answer Question

Worked for Ubisoft? Contribute to the Community!