Ubisoft Programmer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2015

2.5

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)).

Interview

1. Applied online on their website. 2. Received a phone call from the HR and had a brief discussion about the position. Was called for the face to face interview. 3. Interview lasted for about 1 hour 15 mins. Started off easy with general questions, proceeding to technical questions which were fairly easy in the beginning. The questions got tricky and more technical later. 4. Received the feedback after almost a month.

Interview Questions

• Basic concepts in OOP, Game development and previous experience in the field were asked. Programming concepts as well as writing logic/pseudo code for a given problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ubisoft

Programmer Interview

Interview

After applying, I have been invited to the screening interview. Everyone was nice, it was a typical screening interview about my background, the project and my career goals. Afterwards, I have been given a technical test. The test was appropriate for the applied position. The HR has been very nice and have been replying immediately. The process took several weeks.

Programmer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft in April 2009.

Interview

The process was fairly informal - I applied for the interview and was called up a few days later. The test and interview itself were conducted in an informal manner.

Interview Questions

• If a couple has two children, what is the probability that one is a girl and one is a boy?   7 Answers