Ubisoft

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Interview

Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview Details – I applied online on a dedicated site. I was then contacted by HR for an interview. My first interview didn't get me a job, but they recommended me to another team, and I finally got hired.
You have two interviews: one with the HR (personality, company presentation, advantages, etc.) and one with your future lead (techniwal evaluation, personality, teamwork capability)

Interview Question – You are asked to answer a video game culture question in English. Which can prove difficult for french people   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Programmer Interview

Programmer

The process took a day - interviewed at Ubisoft in April 2009.

Interview Details – The process was fairly informal - I applied for the interview and was called up a few days later. The test and interview itself were conducted in an informal manner.

Interview Question – If a couple has two children, what is the probability that one is a girl and one is a boy?   View Answers (7)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ubisoft

Worked for Ubisoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ubisoft Programmer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ubisoft employees and interview candidates.