Ubisoft

Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Interview

Programmer
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview Details – I applied online on a dedicated site. I was then contacted by HR for an interview. My first interview didn't get me a job, but they recommended me to another team, and I finally got hired.
You have two interviews: one with the HR (personality, company presentation, advantages, etc.) and one with your future lead (techniwal evaluation, personality, teamwork capability)

Interview Question – You are asked to answer a video game culture question in English. Which can prove difficult for french people   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Programmer

The process took a day - interviewed at Ubisoft in April 2009.

Interview Details – The process was fairly informal - I applied for the interview and was called up a few days later. The test and interview itself were conducted in an informal manner.

Interview Question – If a couple has two children, what is the probability that one is a girl and one is a boy?   View Answers (7)

Worked for Ubisoft? Contribute to the Community!