Ubisoft Software Developer Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online – interviewed at Ubisoft in October 2012.

I was contacted by phone, by the HR department after having applied online. An interview regarding HR and technical questions was setup. The questions was easy and common in any interview for this position. The next steps included 3 more interviews: one with the HR department, and 2 technical interviews.
I did not like the fact that the initial technical interview was with a person from the HR department, not with a technical person. I find that disrespectful for any candidate applying for a technical position.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Ubisoft

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ubisoft in November 2008.

Was contacted by HR person by email, then by phone, then went through a programming test and interview with the team. The test was quite easy but contained some unrelated material. Also had to fill out a "personality profile". Was interviewed by team lead and several programmers, no tough questions but really disliked the unsubstantiated "looking down upon" from the old-timer team members that was evident during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe/explain MFC32 and Assembler function names. Unrelated to the nature of the position I interviewed for.   Answer Question

Got an offer for a junior position , but refused since have 5+ years professional experience.