Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ugam Solutions
- Programmer (4)
- Junior Programmer (2)
- Junior Developer (1)
- Junior Executive (1)
- Fresher (1)
- Project Management Executive (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Content Writer (1)
- Systems Testing (1)
- Senior Manager, Research Operations (1)
- Junior Prog (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Ugam Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.
The interview process began with an online test which included comprehension maths and c programs after clearing that there was a programming round in which they give u 2 programs to write in any language the results of which were not disclosed
- Write 2 programs with flowchart Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Ugam Solutions (Coimbatore (India)) in May 2015.
It program its develop in knowledge and skills mostly good communication skills changed fully and
it program given a best knowledge improving, lot of thinks to get best at that time
- do you learn quickly and self motive 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Ugam Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.
I did interview with ugams solutions for the post of Jr programmer it was walkin interview and experiance was good,interview process tooks 3 days 1st day TAP test includes (C,Math,Reasoning,English) 1 hrs online test,After clearing first round they called me for second programming round its also 1 hrs written test ,after that clearing second round they took final HR+Technical round.
- Hr related questions family backgroud ,educations ,exp if any, some logical progrms etc Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Ugam Solutions (Goregaon (India)) in January 2015.
Called for the Interview by the Staffing Team.
Surrendered pen drive and other electronic devices at the reception.
Interviewer did not even look at the resume. Gave a question paper. Exam phobics beware!
First Round of Written Test (Surprisingly Pen and Paper test) 2 hours long. (Ineffective in assessing content writing skills though)
- Product Description for the Mobile Phone you carry 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Ugam Solutions.
first round was written test..,mostly from general maths & english..bit of c & data structures also included
,next round we wrote essay there is no elimination
..,next was GD asusual..,finnaly Interview
- most of them are easy Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Ugam Solutions.
Initially they took aptitude test (DI & Logical reasoning), next round was group discussion and then Personal Interview. First day they took apti, next day conducted group discussion followed by personal interview.
- The questions were mainly based on projects you have done. Answer Question
- No OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Ugam Solutions in July 2014.
Hiring process carries 1 st Apti round which include logical, Data interpretation and case study then followed by Group Discussion, Technical and Personal Interview. In Group Discussion they give latest topic in current affair i.e Railway Budget which would be released on that day only.
- Aptitude test is little bit difficult which includes Logical and Data Interpreation Answer Question
Helpful (3)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Ugam Solutions (Mumbai (India)).
First you have to give apptitude test which is of 1 hour. it contains c programming, logical reasoning then there is written test, technnical and hr. Apptitude test is little triky consumes time so check the time.
- Apptitude test consumes time. 1 Answer
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Ugam Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in May 2014.
1st round is aptitude test including 4 sections(c prog, Quants, Graphs, Comprehension)
2nd round is technical coding(prog and flowchart)
3rd round is technical + HR
aptitude test is very long, so time management is necessary, difficulty is above average
programmes are basic in coding round
Hr round is something where you learn something even if you are not selected.
- patterns, puzzles related to probability, permutation , combination, common sense Answer Question
Salary isn't negotiable but its good place to work,
Good top level management
understanding and helpful trainer, TL and HR
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Ugam Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.
First round is with Human Resources Team which includes a written test on logical, technical skills. The next one is with the operations team, where specific skill sets required for the job are tested. This could be technical or non-technical depending on the nature of job you have applied for. Again the number of operations round interview will depend upon the position you have applied for.
- Well it depends on the position and department you have applied for. However at any position and for any department the organization expects individual to have logical skills Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review