Ugam Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Developer Interview

Junior Developer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ugam Solutions.

Interview Details – First you have to give apptitude test which is of 1 hour. it contains c programming, logical reasoning then there is written test, technnical and hr. Apptitude test is little triky consumes time so check the time.

Interview Question – Apptitude test consumes time.   View Answer

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ugam Solutions in May 2009.

Interview Details – Very long interview process, I've to sit for the interview whole day. First was the aptitude round - which tooks about an hour. Next was a technical round, it went for about 2 hours, with all sorts of programming questions like bubble sorts etc. Last one was the HR round which was just a formality.

Interview Question – Technical round was tough, they asked very strange questions mostly from CAT papers like probability of a selections from multiple choices etc   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations as they pay fixed salaries for fresh grads

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Ugam Solutions in September 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Aptitude test
2. HR interview
3. Technical Interview

Interview Question – Logical Puzzles and Tricky C language program algorithms   Answer Question

Systems Testing Interview

Systems Testing

I interviewed at Ugam Solutions in June 2013.

Interview Details – Aptitude+Technical Apti

Logical
Quants
  Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Ugam Solutions in September 2010.

Interview Details – there was 4 process of interviw.

we were vary happy at the interviw time.

however we have not get anything better once we join

Interview Question – once it comes to solve puzzles   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i have not negotiated anything b/c it was my first job so i was so much happy

Coimbatore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ugam Solutions in January 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process done in 2 to 3 days. Fresh under graduate with background of computer science are eligible. Ugam has best work culture. First round is CBT (computer based test) aptitude test with basci C,general apti , english, some reasoning.

Interview Question – Calculate the distance if a person walk for 2 hrs with a speed of 4 km per hr   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My advice is those who trying for MNC's can join for earnings.

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Coimbatore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ugam Solutions in August 2010.

Interview Details – Hi all,

I was happy to get an email from Ugam. I attended the aptitude test and cleared it, it was quite easy. We had to wait a long time before the aptitude test. They asked us to write a program as well. I wrote it successfully. They said this job was only for those who wanted to make a career out of it. So anyway next day I cleared the HR round and I was sent to meet the process heads. They asked me some logic questions which I cleared easily. However I asked for 13K salary, and that may be the reason why they declined me. Also while leaving the room, I headed for an alternate exit, and they reprimanded me to go out the way I came.

That's all for my experience.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ugam Solutions? Contribute to the Community!