Ugam Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2014
Updated Jul 30, 2014

Project Management Executive Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Ugam Solutions in July 2014.

Hiring process carries 1 st Apti round which include logical, Data interpretation and case study then followed by Group Discussion, Technical and Personal Interview. In Group Discussion they give latest topic in current affair i.e Railway Budget which would be released on that day only.

Interview Questions
    • Aptitude test is little bit difficult which includes Logical and Data Interpreation   Answer Question

Junior Prog Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ugam Solutions in May 2014.

1st round is aptitude test including 4 sections(c prog, Quants, Graphs, Comprehension)
    2nd round is technical coding(prog and flowchart)
    3rd round is technical + HR

aptitude test is very long, so time management is necessary, difficulty is above average
    programmes are basic in coding round
    Hr round is something where you learn something even if you are not selected.

Interview Questions
    • patterns, puzzles related to probability, permutation , combination, common sense   Answer Question
    Salary isn't negotiable but its good place to work,
    Good top level management
    understanding and helpful trainer, TL and HR

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Ugam Solutions.

First you have to give apptitude test which is of 1 hour. it contains c programming, logical reasoning then there is written test, technnical and hr. Apptitude test is little triky consumes time so check the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Ugam Solutions in May 2009.

Very long interview process, I've to sit for the interview whole day. First was the aptitude round - which tooks about an hour. Next was a technical round, it went for about 2 hours, with all sorts of programming questions like bubble sorts etc. Last one was the HR round which was just a formality.

Interview Questions
    • Technical round was tough, they asked very strange questions mostly from CAT papers like probability of a selections from multiple choices etc   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations as they pay fixed salaries for fresh grads

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Ugam Solutions in September 2010.

1. Aptitude test
    2. HR interview
    3. Technical Interview

Interview Questions
    • Logical Puzzles and Tricky C language program algorithms   Answer Question

Systems Testing Interview

interviewed at Ugam Solutions in June 2013.

Aptitude+Technical Apti
    Technical Hr
    Hr

Interview Questions
    • Testing Theory Questions
      Sql Question
      English
      Logical
      Quants
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Ugam Solutions in September 2010.

there was 4 process of interviw.

we were vary happy at the interviw time.

however we have not get anything better once we join

Interview Questions
    i have not negotiated anything b/c it was my first job so i was so much happy

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ugam Solutions in January 2011.

Interview process done in 2 to 3 days. Fresh under graduate with background of computer science are eligible. Ugam has best work culture. First round is CBT (computer based test) aptitude test with basci C,general apti , english, some reasoning.

Interview Questions
    • Calculate the distance if a person walk for 2 hrs with a speed of 4 km per hr   View Answer
    My advice is those who trying for MNC's can join for earnings.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ugam Solutions in August 2010.

Hi all,

I was happy to get an email from Ugam. I attended the aptitude test and cleared it, it was quite easy. We had to wait a long time before the aptitude test. They asked us to write a program as well. I wrote it successfully. They said this job was only for those who wanted to make a career out of it. So anyway next day I cleared the HR round and I was sent to meet the process heads. They asked me some logic questions which I cleared easily. However I asked for 13K salary, and that may be the reason why they declined me. Also while leaving the room, I headed for an alternate exit, and they reprimanded me to go out the way I came.

That's all for my experience.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ugam Solutions? Contribute to the Community!