Ugg

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ugg.

Interview Details – I applied online. then I spoke with the area manager over the phone. followed by an interview with the store manager. Hired right after. then the background checks were done.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions   Answer Question

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ugg in November 2013.

Interview Details – I called, and asked was UGG hiring and was told to apply online for a seasonal sales associate position. So I did, and a week later, was called in for an interview. The interview was very simple, and I just got asked about my previous employers, what I did besides work (school, stay at home, etc.) my availability, and what I could bring to the company!

Interview Question – Probably what I did outside of work, because all I did at the time was go to school, so it was a really boring conversation   Answer Question

Stock Associate (Seasonal) Interview

Stock Associate (Seasonal)
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ugg in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed at the 34th street workforce 1 location by a store manager, then asked to come in to the UGG store for an additional interview with a co-manager. I was contacted a day or two after that with a job offer. In both interviews i was asked the general questions "Tell me a little about yourself?", "What is your idea of excellent customer service?", ''Describe a time when you've gone above and beyond for a customer''The process took about a week, I just wish the salary had been negotiable

Interview Question – The store manager asked me what my favorite song was.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was unable to negotiate the pay, They gave all seasonal associates a wage of $10 per hour

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ugg in November 2012.

Interview Details – When I went in for my interview it was a group interview with five other candidates. The store store managers asked us basic questions about our retail experience, what do we know about the brand and why would we like to work for the company.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any difficult questions, everything was pretty much straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiations.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ugg in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied through an add posted on a job forum and about 2 days later I received a call for an interview. 3 days later I went to the store filled out a paper application and had a one on one interview with the assistant manager of the store. A few days later I received a call from the store manager offering me a position,

Interview Question – "What is your weakness?" It's not an unexpected question I just don't like it lol   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ugg in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call from the store manager about 2 days later asking for an interview. Another 2 days later I had a one on one interview with the assistant manager, and it went really well. It hardly felt like an interview (in a good way). Was told I would get a call back by the end of the week if I got the job, end of the week came and the store manager offered me the position and I accepted.

Interview Question – What skills from your previous experience can you apply to UGG?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None; was offered a good hourly wage based on my experience so there was no need to negotiate.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ugg in September 2013.

Interview Details – I had two group interviews in one day. The interviews were easy and relax but conducted in a small room in the basement which was an issue for me because I am claustrophobic. They said they would be in contact within a week but I never received a call.

Interviewed at Ugg

Interview Details – I was hired for a seasonal sales job after 1 interview. The interview questions were straightforward and mainly about how I would respond to customers in different situations. I was interviewed by a manager who was nice and explained the expectations of the job.

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Ugg in October 2010.

Interview Details – Since it was a brand new store, the manager had to do group interviews. Everyone was ushered into a conference room and we were asked simple personal question ("what's your name?" "where are you from?"). Then we were given individual interviews based on who was most prepared (that was me!!). The manager offered positions on the spot to the people that he liked.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Ugg Australia?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The manager was actually very nice about salary negotiations. I didn't even have to ask. His exact words were "We want to make sure you're happy here." so he bumped my salary up another 50cents an hour.

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ugg in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was fast and easy. I applied online, and then about a week later I was called back for an interview. It was 1 on 1 and it was with the manager and one of the key holders. It was relaxed and fun. After that they called me back and said they wanted to add me to the team but they needed to do a background check. I came to fill out some paperwork and I was working by the next week.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for UGG   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They gave me 10.50

Worked for Ugg? Contribute to the Community!