Ugg

Updated Oct 30, 2014

1.8

Sales Associate (Seasonal) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ugg in October 2014.

I applied online and got a callback the next day. The interview process was a group interview that was extremely easy and very relaxed. It was the normal questions such as tell me about yourself, when did you go beyond for a customer, name a time you did't get along or had to tell an employee or manager something negative, what is customer service to you, and why do you want to work here. ONE THING when mentioning why you want to work there don't say you love shopping and love their boots they hear that all the time. Mention that you love the customer service they provide their customers and thats something you will love to be apart of. If you want to mention their boots or clothing mention how you love how their clothing makes their customers feel comfortable and confident. After the interview i got a call 6 days later and was offered the job.

$10 hrly

Sales Associate (Seasonal) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ugg in September 2014.

When I just step into UGG San Francisco store, I felt friendly from my colleague in the future and I got a bottle of sparkling water from them. The interview had two sections which one is store manager and another one is stock manager. I had a great interview with them which was lasting around 30 minutes. Basically they asked me to talk about myself and previous experience, and also some assuming questions about particular situation of how to treat customers.

Interview Questions
    • How if the merchandise is not available for customer, what will you do?
      How if the merchandise is also not available online?
        Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ugg in September 2014.

I applied online and it took abt two weeks to get a call back and then I had a group interview with 3 other girls and it's been 2 business days and still no call back

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to train others in the previous company you worked for   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ugg.

I applied online. then I spoke with the area manager over the phone. followed by an interview with the store manager. Hired right after. then the background checks were done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ugg in July 2014.

I applied online, that same day the manager called to set up an interview the following week. The interview was easy, and the manager was really nice. It lasted about 10 min, she asked about my previous job experience and we had a nice conversation. The following day I got a call from her offering me a position and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • How would I deal with a customer that did not want to be helped?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, I got $1 more than what I had asked.

Stock Associate (Seasonal) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ugg in November 2013.

I was interviewed at the 34th street workforce 1 location by a store manager, then asked to come in to the UGG store for an additional interview with a co-manager. I was contacted a day or two after that with a job offer. In both interviews i was asked the general questions "Tell me a little about yourself?", "What is your idea of excellent customer service?", ''Describe a time when you've gone above and beyond for a customer''The process took about a week, I just wish the salary had been negotiable

Interview Questions
    • The store manager asked me what my favorite song was.   View Answer
    I was unable to negotiate the pay, They gave all seasonal associates a wage of $10 per hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ugg in November 2013.

I called, and asked was UGG hiring and was told to apply online for a seasonal sales associate position. So I did, and a week later, was called in for an interview. The interview was very simple, and I just got asked about my previous employers, what I did besides work (school, stay at home, etc.) my availability, and what I could bring to the company!

Interview Questions
    • Probably what I did outside of work, because all I did at the time was go to school, so it was a really boring conversation   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ugg in October 2013.

I applied online and received a call from the store manager about 2 days later asking for an interview. Another 2 days later I had a one on one interview with the assistant manager, and it went really well. It hardly felt like an interview (in a good way). Was told I would get a call back by the end of the week if I got the job, end of the week came and the store manager offered me the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • What skills from your previous experience can you apply to UGG?   Answer Question
    None; was offered a good hourly wage based on my experience so there was no need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ugg in September 2013.

I had two group interviews in one day. The interviews were easy and relax but conducted in a small room in the basement which was an issue for me because I am claustrophobic. They said they would be in contact within a week but I never received a call.

Sales Associate Interview

I was hired for a seasonal sales job after 1 interview. The interview questions were straightforward and mainly about how I would respond to customers in different situations. I was interviewed by a manager who was nice and explained the expectations of the job.