Ugg Interview Questions & Reviews

11 interviews

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Commerce, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ugg in July 2014.

I applied online, that same day the manager called to set up an interview the following week. The interview was easy, and the manager was really nice. It lasted about 10 min, she asked about my previous job experience and we had a nice conversation. The following day I got a call from her offering me a position and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • How would I deal with a customer that did not want to be helped?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, I got $1 more than what I had asked.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ugg.

I applied online. then I spoke with the area manager over the phone. followed by an interview with the store manager. Hired right after. then the background checks were done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ugg in November 2013.

I called, and asked was UGG hiring and was told to apply online for a seasonal sales associate position. So I did, and a week later, was called in for an interview. The interview was very simple, and I just got asked about my previous employers, what I did besides work (school, stay at home, etc.) my availability, and what I could bring to the company!

Interview Questions
    • Probably what I did outside of work, because all I did at the time was go to school, so it was a really boring conversation   Answer Question

Stock Associate (Seasonal) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ugg in November 2013.

I was interviewed at the 34th street workforce 1 location by a store manager, then asked to come in to the UGG store for an additional interview with a co-manager. I was contacted a day or two after that with a job offer. In both interviews i was asked the general questions "Tell me a little about yourself?", "What is your idea of excellent customer service?", ''Describe a time when you've gone above and beyond for a customer''The process took about a week, I just wish the salary had been negotiable

Interview Questions
    • The store manager asked me what my favorite song was.   View Answer
    I was unable to negotiate the pay, They gave all seasonal associates a wage of $10 per hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ugg in November 2012.

When I went in for my interview it was a group interview with five other candidates. The store store managers asked us basic questions about our retail experience, what do we know about the brand and why would we like to work for the company.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any difficult questions, everything was pretty much straight forward.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ugg in November 2010.

I applied through an add posted on a job forum and about 2 days later I received a call for an interview. 3 days later I went to the store filled out a paper application and had a one on one interview with the assistant manager of the store. A few days later I received a call from the store manager offering me a position,

Interview Questions
    • "What is your weakness?" It's not an unexpected question I just don't like it lol   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Ugg in October 2013.

I applied online and received a call from the store manager about 2 days later asking for an interview. Another 2 days later I had a one on one interview with the assistant manager, and it went really well. It hardly felt like an interview (in a good way). Was told I would get a call back by the end of the week if I got the job, end of the week came and the store manager offered me the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • What skills from your previous experience can you apply to UGG?   Answer Question
    None; was offered a good hourly wage based on my experience so there was no need to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ugg in September 2013.

I had two group interviews in one day. The interviews were easy and relax but conducted in a small room in the basement which was an issue for me because I am claustrophobic. They said they would be in contact within a week but I never received a call.

Sales Associate Interview

I was hired for a seasonal sales job after 1 interview. The interview questions were straightforward and mainly about how I would respond to customers in different situations. I was interviewed by a manager who was nice and explained the expectations of the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Ugg in October 2010.

Since it was a brand new store, the manager had to do group interviews. Everyone was ushered into a conference room and we were asked simple personal question ("what's your name?" "where are you from?"). Then we were given individual interviews based on who was most prepared (that was me!!). The manager offered positions on the spot to the people that he liked.

Interview Questions
    The manager was actually very nice about salary negotiations. I didn't even have to ask. His exact words were "We want to make sure you're happy here." so he bumped my salary up another 50cents an hour.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ugg

Worked for Ugg? Contribute to the Community!