Ugg

Updated Oct 30, 2014

1.8

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ugg in September 2014.

I applied online and it took abt two weeks to get a call back and then I had a group interview with 3 other girls and it's been 2 business days and still no call back

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you had to train others in the previous company you worked for   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ugg

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ugg.

I applied online. then I spoke with the area manager over the phone. followed by an interview with the store manager. Hired right after. then the background checks were done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ugg in July 2014.

I applied online, that same day the manager called to set up an interview the following week. The interview was easy, and the manager was really nice. It lasted about 10 min, she asked about my previous job experience and we had a nice conversation. The following day I got a call from her offering me a position and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • How would I deal with a customer that did not want to be helped?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, I got $1 more than what I had asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ugg in November 2013.

I called, and asked was UGG hiring and was told to apply online for a seasonal sales associate position. So I did, and a week later, was called in for an interview. The interview was very simple, and I just got asked about my previous employers, what I did besides work (school, stay at home, etc.) my availability, and what I could bring to the company!

Interview Questions
    • Probably what I did outside of work, because all I did at the time was go to school, so it was a really boring conversation   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ugg in October 2013.

I applied online and received a call from the store manager about 2 days later asking for an interview. Another 2 days later I had a one on one interview with the assistant manager, and it went really well. It hardly felt like an interview (in a good way). Was told I would get a call back by the end of the week if I got the job, end of the week came and the store manager offered me the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • What skills from your previous experience can you apply to UGG?   Answer Question
    None; was offered a good hourly wage based on my experience so there was no need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ugg in September 2013.

I had two group interviews in one day. The interviews were easy and relax but conducted in a small room in the basement which was an issue for me because I am claustrophobic. They said they would be in contact within a week but I never received a call.

Sales Associate Interview

I was hired for a seasonal sales job after 1 interview. The interview questions were straightforward and mainly about how I would respond to customers in different situations. I was interviewed by a manager who was nice and explained the expectations of the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ugg in May 2013.

Talked to the manager and she told me to apply online. She called three days after I applied online to set up an interview and after the interview I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • None. We basically just talked about what I did at my pervious retail job and I was hired on the spot.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ugg in November 2012.

When I went in for my interview it was a group interview with five other candidates. The store store managers asked us basic questions about our retail experience, what do we know about the brand and why would we like to work for the company.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any difficult questions, everything was pretty much straight forward.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ugg in November 2010.

I applied through an add posted on a job forum and about 2 days later I received a call for an interview. 3 days later I went to the store filled out a paper application and had a one on one interview with the assistant manager of the store. A few days later I received a call from the store manager offering me a position,

Interview Questions
    • "What is your weakness?" It's not an unexpected question I just don't like it lol   Answer Question