1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Logo Creator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Uhlig in July 2011.

There is a test everyone has to take before they can receive an interview. It covers punctuation, font recognition, spelling and a few other things. I passed the written test and was granted an interview. The woman that interviewed me asked the standard cookie cutter questions. This company want people who will say there is no such thing as a mistake. You have to aim for perfection. I could tell by the type of questions I was being asked. They also are only looking for a certain demographic to hire. I recently submitted an application for another position I qualified for. I received a response saying my skills are impressive, but i am being denied an interview. I have never heard of a company informing you that they are deciding not to offer you an interview. I am investigating Uhlig and looking into their hiring practices.