Uhlig

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Overland Park, KS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Uhlig in May 2010.

Interview Details – After several skills tests on excel, writing, etc., the kicker was the lame panel interview with the VPs and CEO. The VP who I would have reported to, if I had taken their lowball offer, was clearly not interested in the process. She walked out 5 minutes into the interview complaining of a ticklish throat. I had indications from the HR person that she was difficult to get along with. Since she had someone else in mind for the job, an internal friend perhaps, it seemed like a disaster waiting to happen.

Interview Question – Tell me about the first job you had.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The VP I would report to had a chip on her shoulder because they didn't hire someone else. The company is tightfisted and pays a lousy salary. Also, I don't like to be offered 3k less than I'm currently making to take a crappy job as a PM on a staff that is generally underpaid.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Uhlig? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Uhlig Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Uhlig employees and interview candidates.