Uline

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Qoutes Representative Interview

Coppell, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Uline in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a call one week later asking if I was still interested in the position. I gladly said yes. I was then emailed a series of test, including a personality and short essay writing sample. The test were not difficult, I was then called a few days later for testing. Upon arrival I was given some aptitude test, including a number sequence test and number matching test.

Interview process:

On the day that I took the aptitude test I interviewed with three people; the HR recruiter, the department manager, and a phone interview with someone from Uline's corporate office. The entire process took about three and half hours. I was very impressed by the atmosphere at this place. Everyone was so professional, the office is very clean and well kept, there is a business dress code, and people were working.

By the end of the week, I received a phone call inviting me through all day sit-through on the following week. On that day, I sat with two employees from the department in which I applied and a customer service representative. I then interviewed with the general manager. I was taken on a tour of the building. The warehouse is cleaner than any warehouse I've ever seen. I then had another phone interview with someone from corporate. That put an end to the day. I was there about six and a half hours.

I was offered the job about two weeks later.

Bottom line, Uline is very thorough in choosing candidates for employment. This not just a run of the mill place to work. Uline has high standards. They put a lot of effort into recruiting and obtaining the right people to work for them (well us now) :). I am extremely honored to accept the offer of employment there and look forward to a long working relationship with Uline.

Interview Question – What do you think you need to improve on or need to work on?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered was great. No negotiations needed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Quotes Representative/Inside Sales Interview

Coppell, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Uline in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online directly at Uline website and recieved a phone interview the next day. The interviewer sent a few aptitude tests by e-mail, along with background & drug test forms to complete. E-mailed back a writting style test and Jung Typology Test™ . Arrived at interview and was given a numbers matching test, numbers sequence test, a typing test and a spelling test. Imediately was given an interview with basic questions and explained the next step is with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Uline? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Uline interview questions and advice in Coppell, TX. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Uline employees and interview candidates.