Uline

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Uline in December 2013.

Applied online via Uline website, and received a call about two days after. Went to the headquarters in Wisconsin about 2 weeks later for an on site interview. When getting there took two quick matching/pattern tests before my interview. Afterwards stayed to take 3 different Microsoft Office proficiency tests that tested basic skills on Access, Excel, and Word

Interview Questions
  • Nothing to difficult - Mostly behavioral questions ( What classes have you taken in the current field? Relevant work experience, strengths and weaknesses...)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Uline

I T Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

I applied online – interviewed at Uline.

Appreciate all the previous reviews. I dropped out of the process after reading them. The same them of micromanagement, and nonsensical management, kept coming through. Can also see the owners are overtly political, including posting their strong rightwing views on the website and hosting the divisive governor of Wisc. at co. HQ. Their right, of course, but not good business.

Interview Questions
    • Was called for interview and sent material to do ahead of time. There is a 50 Q sales test - for an I.T. position?! A personality test - ok, makes sense, but if you have experience, you know what works for you, and your references will verify that or not. Fill out a job app. Was to show up early for a couple quick tests, which reviews show will be a numbers test and pattern recognition test.

I'm not gonna wear professional wear, including a tie, while diving under desks and carrying dusty PCs around. That's just dumb.

Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Uline in April 2012.

Uline required several personality tests be completed. The tests centered around the customer representative, order taking, management, and sales positions. I had to test for all the possible listed tests at home and at the office at the time of the interview (which were timed). It was a challenge but fun. Uline is a customer oriented company with an emphisis on accuracey, which is obvious during the interview proccess.