Uline

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Inside Sales Manager
Pleasant Prairie, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Uline in July 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and was contacted by a recruiter about a week later. She conducted a phone interview with me that just asked "Tell me about a time..." questions. She also urged me to ask questions about Uline. The whole process took about 45 mins.

I was then contacted about a week later to teleconference with the hiring manager. He seemed courteous and genuinely interested in my answers and experience. He asked me about my management style. I explained it as, "I provide leadership and direction but I empower my employees to take ownership of their positions and to make decisions." He replied, "I am sorry but that will not be a good fit here." It insinuated to me that they micro-manage a bit too much. The interview ended shortly there after.

Interview Question – Explain to me a time when a customer/associate asked you to do something unethical. How did you handle it?   View Answer

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Inside Sales Manager
Buford, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Uline in August 2012.

Interview Details – I received a response within 2 days of applying online. I was sent an overwhelming amount of documents - drug test, credit check, background check, application and a writing test. I was asked to complete the writing test and I had to complete two personality assessments. Once I arrived for the interview, I was asked to complete two speed tests, one for number accuracy and one numbering sequence test. The interview was with the HR manager and felt more like a screening. There weren't specific questions relating to the postion asked, it was more or less general questions such as strengths and weaknesses, why do you want to work here, etc...

Interview Question – None   View Answer

Worked for Uline? Contribute to the Community!