Uline Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.6

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Prairie, WI

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Uline.

I went for three interviews. Each lasted 1.5 hours. Basic questions nothing overly challenging. Like all other reviews, I took several assessments. Received an 'no thanks' email! Really? Seemed a like a chicken way to end the process with an executive candidate. 8 months later the positions are still being advertised. Really? Is this an issue with the candidates or those that are making the decisions???????

Customer Service Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Uline.

Upon reaching the office for the interview, I noticed there were 7 other people waiting in the lobby. A lady came out and called all of us into a conference room where we all sat at the table. We were then given assessment test, 2 of them to be exact. These were tests to gauge your visual matching abilities. Anyways each one of us were called in one at a time. Interviewer spend 6 minutes asking basic questions such as what were you doing in your previous job. Tell me about yourself was another. Interviewer then described the position briefly. After some basic questions the interviewer told me that they would contact me in six or seven days.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself? What were your responsibilities and experience in your previous job?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Phone interview, which would have likely been followed up by site visit. Had to fill out an online questionnaire (if I remember correctly). Someone sits and types every answer that you give in the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Uline.

I applied online and got a interview the following week. I took various assessments with a group, there was an individual interview. the lady was very nice and very professional. it took about a couple of days to hear anything from them. I got an offer, but did not accept.

Warehouse Management Trainee Interview

Applied online, got a call for an interview a week later. Long interview process, over 2 1/2 hours. Grilling type interview to see if you can handle the pressure.Basic questions though.

Creative Team Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Uline.

Had to go through a series of assessments, one for personality, one on your knowledge of sales, a writing sample (not sure if this was just frighten to me for the I job applied for our if everyone does this) and finally a Uline specific personality test with options to pick from for words, choosing one you are alike abd one that you ate least like while working. These all had to be emailed to hr before the actual interview.

Then you go to the interview and have a serious ofmore tests, numbers this time. Which number is next in the series and are the numbers shown identical. Pretty easy but I didn't have time to finish them both as they are timed.

Finally, you meet with a recruiter. Aka ask the really general questions about you and your experience. Lasts about 40 min at most. Then it's all up to the recruiter and if you made a good impression.

They will email you to let you know one way or the other, which is nice so you're not wondering about it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

went for an interview at Uline, preformed two written test, one comprehensive other was math. then was called into a small room for the actual person to person interview. Was asked the basic questions what are your qualifications, where do you see yourself in 5 years. The whole question answer interview took 5 minutes. Was not expecting that, thought it would be longer and more in-depth. Didn't get the job, sort of glad about that.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult about the questions, it was just basically 4 questions and the interview was over.   Answer Question

Entry Level Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Uline.

Initial interview was a brief phone interview asking about my skills, internships was asked to come in for a second interview.
    The second interview was fairly easy. Asked some of the same questions that were asked during the phone interview, skills, jobs, internships. There was a test on Microsoft programs as well.

Warehouse Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Uline.

Contacted over the phone, was given first phone screen. Was then given a second phone interview. And was asked for a separate video conference, but had to be given at a site, that the HR person failed to follow up with me about the location. I was never followed up with.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you be fit for a warehouse trainee position?   Answer Question

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Prairie, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Uline in January 2015.

Several tests prior to the interview. Once at the interview, there were more tests at a 3rd grade level; matching numbers and sequence tests. Very degrading to someone with two degrees and over 15 years of experience. Then I met with the recruiter who asked me simple questions that were on my resume. Then I was passed on to do more tests, word, excel, and access. I followed up and two days later I received the "thank you, no thank you" letter. This position has been out there over a year. Personally, I will never apply again at this company.