Uline

207 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Warehouse Management Trainee Interview

Warehouse Management Trainee

I applied online and interviewed at Uline.

Interview Details – I found out about Uline at a job fair. I applied the same day and by the next day I was contacted for an interview. After completing a phone screen I was contacted a week later being notified that Uline found my qualifications to be impressive, but they were choosing to move forward with more experience candidates.

Interview Question – What was your favorite and least favorite class?   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Warehouse Associate
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Uline in April 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 9 others as a "job fair" You take two wonderlick math tests (4 mins each). One is number patterns and the other is matching numbers (font is SUPER small)(match 200 numbers in 4 minutes). Then you sit and wait for screeners to interview you for about 5-10 minutes.

Interview Question – You are asked generic stuff about your previous employment, what you liked about your job, etc. Then you are asked what questions you have about ULine. Not very informative.   View Answer

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern
Pleasant Prairie, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Uline in October 2012.

Interview Details – The whole process took about 2 weeks. I had a phone interview that was simple and straightforward. No hard questions. I then was asked to come into the headquarters in Pleasant Prairie for an in-person interview. I had 3 separate interviews with 3 different department heads. All of them were nice and did not ask any unexpected questions.

Interview Question – Name one of your most recent accomplishments and tell us how you got there   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Uline.

Interview Details – Placed for the interview by a recruiter. Had to fill out two different test before doing the actual interview.

Interview Question – Time you had a conflict with a coworker.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Pleasant Prairie, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Uline in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied on Monster.com, next day I get a call from the HR department to see if I was interested in the position. After I told her I was, she sent me a lot of paper work and test to complete and return ASAP or bring with me to the interview. ON interview day, there is more testing, then the interview.

Interview Question – All the questions they ask were pretty much the top ten questions that every company has asked me, why, where, who question.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online - interviewed at Uline in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied on a Saturday through my university's job link site and received a call on that Monday to set up phone interview. I was a little anxious because the interviewed was scheduled for a week later. They asked pretty common questions all of which I found on here. After the phone interview I received a call a few days later to come in for a interview. I was not able to initially and had reschedule. I received a call a week later to come to interview with three customer service managers. When I arrived I as sent to a waiting room with about five other people. We took a numbers and patterns timed test. Then I interviewed with the csm. They were pleasant and didn't ask me anything too difficult. I was happy to see a very diverse work environment. I them shadowed a csr to see what I would be doing. She seemed very pleasant and enjoyed her job. The environment was of a call center. Everyone is one the phone assisting customers. It was very refreshing to see how well everyone got along. After that I took a typing and spelling test. Then I spoke with the csm again and that was it.

Interview Question – What do you think exceptional customer service means to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to do much negotiation.

Warehouse Manager Interview

Warehouse Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Uline.

Interview Details – Initial phone, online tests/screen, phone interview, face to face interview and that is as far I got. Very pleasant and professional encounter although I would have liked better feedback on what they felt I was lacking or could improve on.

Interview Question – Why do you wish to leave your current job?   Answer Question

Director of Training Interview

Director of Training

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Uline in April 2014.

Interview Details – Communication from the HR team was excellent. I was kept informed of the process and next steps to expect. Interview process was difficult and challenging. Since I needed to do the panel interview remotely, the HR team had everything set up for me.

Interview Question – Almost ALL of the questions were focused on the process of training that I created, not so much on the content, that was challenging.   Answer Question

Finance Internship Interview

Finance Internship

Interviewed at Uline

Interview Details – Form what I heard, this company is very nit picky with the way you talk during interviews. I believe I did pretty well, however the interviewer seemed to show absolutely no interest in being there and did not know the answers to any questions I asked at the end of the interview.

Interview Question – They were pretty generic questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Warehouse Interview

Warehouse
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Uline in March 2014.

Interview Details – Invited for exploratory interview. Fairly basic questions about past work experience and work style. I felt the interview went very well, however its been two weeks and no contact. I have emailed for updates, but not so much as a reply that they have received my questions.

Interview Question – Asked about type of jobs I'm applying for - trying to be fit into some job they had open. It was very excited about possibly being considered. Now I am just not sure what to think.   Answer Question