Uline Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.6

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Uline (Buffalo, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I don't think it is a pretty smooth interview, which lack of communication with recruiter. The recruiter didn't really have further communicate. She just asked the question and said"interesting", "well",..... *(maybe she is a new recruiter)

Interview Questions

Interview

Very brief and the interviewer seemed disinterested. She blew through a bunch of the questions and when I tried to ask her questions at the end she literally answered them with one word responses. It was just a weird experience in general.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Uline (Hudson, WI).

Interview

Received a phone call within 12 hours of applying. Caller asked for email and sent a variety of forms and tests I needed to complete before I came in. I was required to take personality, typing, & scenario tests. The interview was scheduled for the next day. I received an email by the end of the day regarding their choice.

Interview Questions

• Asked many of the same questions on the tests. Was required to take more tests. Talked about "customer service" experience.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Uline (Pleasant Prairie, WI).

Interview

I went for three interviews. Each lasted 1.5 hours. Basic questions nothing overly challenging. Like all other reviews, I took several assessments. Received an 'no thanks' email! Really? Seemed a like a chicken way to end the process with an executive candidate. 8 months later the positions are still being advertised. Really? Is this an issue with the candidates or those that are making the decisions???????

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Uline.

Interview

Upon reaching the office for the interview, I noticed there were 7 other people waiting in the lobby. A lady came out and called all of us into a conference room where we all sat at the table. We were then given assessment test, 2 of them to be exact. These were tests to gauge your visual matching abilities. Anyways each one of us were called in one at a time. Interviewer spend 6 minutes asking basic questions such as what were you doing in your previous job. Tell me about yourself was another. Interviewer then described the position briefly. After some basic questions the interviewer told me that they would contact me in six or seven days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What were your responsibilities and experience in your previous job?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Interview

Phone interview, which would have likely been followed up by site visit. Had to fill out an online questionnaire (if I remember correctly). Someone sits and types every answer that you give in the interview.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Uline (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Beware...if a job is posted on job boards and it has been listed for several weeks or months, they are likely NOT going to hire for the position. The interview consists of a math and grammar aptitude test and then one or more face to face interviews.
    I applied for two positions that were posted more than 60 days and it both cases they ran me through the multiple interview process and then said thanks but no thanks. In fact, that was more than 90 days ago and those jobs are still posted on line. One job has been posted for 8 months! Don't waste your time applying for any of these "old" jobs.

Senior Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Uline (Ontario, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

had to complete four different assessment prior to the interview. Had to two more assessment at the interview. Overall, very standard/easy HR screening process/interview. Seems like they are interviewing a lot of candidates, if not everyone who applied.

Interview Questions

• very general. one you see yourself in five years, greatest achievement, weakness etc   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Uline (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about a week later. Was brought in for an interview with a woman in HR that was pretty general in terms of questions. Strengths, weaknesses, etc. About a week after that I was brought back in and went through a series of three interviews with a pricing analyst, a director of merchandise and director of pricing. These questions were similar to the initial interview with a focus on the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Uline (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick for me because I found out very quickly they don't have any interest in people over 40. The interview was just a courtesy...short and sweet. There were no questions since they had no interest in me. Of course, I was not chosen for another interview.