Uline

Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Uline in June 2014.

I applied online and was called the next day for interview. It was very basic interview. I was not expecting questions to be so basic and were not related to the job itself at all. I was asked which class was my favorite and which wasn't. I just thought to myself is this suppose to be related to the job??

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Uline in June 2014.

I had one interview with the company which was a mass interview of almost 40 people people if not more in their warehouse in Kenosha. We all sat down and did numbers testing. We were then called into interviews one by one with various Uline employees a round 8 of them. these people seemed like those coming out of the program. At this point I knew I already did not have the job. There were two older men, older than the rest of the interviewers who stood around and flipped through test results and resumes. I could only assume that they were higher up HR personnel. I was about half way in the group for interviews so I watched other peoples interviews. The reason I knew I was not a candidate was these two men only interviewed 2 people by the time my name was called. They hand picked who they thought was qualified in front of the rest of us. I don't know if I was the only one who noticed. This was very rude in my opinion and could have been handled more tactfully.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Uline in June 2014.

First there are a few basic skills test. Math and problem solving assessment. You have 4 minutes to complete or answer as many questions as you can. Then there is the pre interview with an HR representative. If you get pass these, you're on your way to a second interview. Good Luck. You'll need all you can over credentials.

New Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Uline in June 2014.

Uline emailed me immediately that they had other more qualified candidates, then called me for an interview. They emailed multiple "assessments" and then had me take a couple more then I arrived for the interview. Everyone there was professional in their manner. I had an interview with HR and another with the manager. They spent a lot of time with me, and the HR area was FULL of people applying for various positions.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle stress in your personal life?   View Answer

Warehouse Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Uline.

I found out about Uline at a job fair. I applied the same day and by the next day I was contacted for an interview. After completing a phone screen I was contacted a week later being notified that Uline found my qualifications to be impressive, but they were choosing to move forward with more experience candidates.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Uline.

Placed for the interview by a recruiter. Had to fill out two different test before doing the actual interview.

Warehouse Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Uline.

Initial phone, online tests/screen, phone interview, face to face interview and that is as far I got. Very pleasant and professional encounter although I would have liked better feedback on what they felt I was lacking or could improve on.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Uline in May 2014.

I applied on a Saturday through my university's job link site and received a call on that Monday to set up phone interview. I was a little anxious because the interviewed was scheduled for a week later. They asked pretty common questions all of which I found on here. After the phone interview I received a call a few days later to come in for a interview. I was not able to initially and had reschedule. I received a call a week later to come to interview with three customer service managers. When I arrived I as sent to a waiting room with about five other people. We took a numbers and patterns timed test. Then I interviewed with the csm. They were pleasant and didn't ask me anything too difficult. I was happy to see a very diverse work environment. I them shadowed a csr to see what I would be doing. She seemed very pleasant and enjoyed her job. The environment was of a call center. Everyone is one the phone assisting customers. It was very refreshing to see how well everyone got along. After that I took a typing and spelling test. Then I spoke with the csm again and that was it.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think exceptional customer service means to you?   Answer Question
    I wasn't able to do much negotiation.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Uline in May 2014.

they have several tests before they conduct the interview. These are IQ test such as guessing what the next number will be following after some patterned number. Then they asked several general questions such as: tell me about yourself, what is your weakness and strength.

Finance Internship Interview

Form what I heard, this company is very nit picky with the way you talk during interviews. I believe I did pretty well, however the interviewer seemed to show absolutely no interest in being there and did not know the answers to any questions I asked at the end of the interview.