Uline Team Leader Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Douglasville, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Douglasville, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Uline in September 2010.

Hr department emailed me a writing test, personality test, and an assessment test. All these test are to be turned before your phone interview. The day of the phone interview a lady that sounds like a recording called me and asked me a series of questions and told me that I would be contacted in a few days if I have the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Uline

Team Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Uline in July 2010.

If you pass the initital phone interview, they send you a link to take two personality tests. There is a third written test, that was very easy. When you are selected to come in for the interview, you take two more logical type tests with a group of people. After the two test, you are then called in for a one on one interview.

At least in this position, it appeared they were looking for people to fit into a mold. I asked the question, how do you do your forecasting, so that you are able to maintain 99% fill rate. The interviewer told me that was not something they did in customer service. At that point, I knew I was not moving on.

They are very, very big on tests.

Interview Questions