Ullico

www.ullico.com

Ullico Interview Questions

3.2

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ullico.

2 round. first round is about 1-hour. typical HR question. "why you want this position", etc. 2nd round is easy, the department head talks a lot. did not ask many question. asked salary expectation. then hr followed up in a week with the offer. not great salary but benefit is good,

Senior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ullico.

At the time of the my hiring, the company was going through a managerial change. The company brought on board new staff and products to better place themselves in the market. I was interviewed by the Senior Underwriter at the time and the President of the company. They really wanted an experienced underwriter because they needed to hit the ground running.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was pretty easy going. No surprises or unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question
    There was communication going back and forth about salary and signing bonus. After the initial offer, the entire negotiation took about three days.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Ullico in May 2011.

The interview process was very thorough. For a job requiring 7-10 years experience, it was the right amount of interviewing - hiring manager, his/her boss, 2 peers and 1 subordinate of a peer who would be a stakeholder of the role I interviewed for. The process involved a phone call with HR and the hiring manager, then one day of interviews in person with these 2 people in person, as well as all the others I listed. Questions asked were sound and fitting. Everyone was polite and acted professionally.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in insurance? I never had been in insurance before and was not in love with the industry I came from (medical reporting), so I answered as best I could about my interest in a technical type of industry that my skills could tranfer to.   Answer Question
    The company will consider limited relocation assistance for mid level positions, and very good relo for senior positions. There is no negotiation on vacation and sick days, but overall their benefits offering is better than average.

Group Underwriter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ullico.

Very easy math test and easy interview once you pass the math tear

Interview Questions
    Not able to negoatiate salary or benefits