Ulta Beauty Arch Expert Interview Questions

Updated Jan 2, 2015

Arch Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ulta Beauty in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the manager about 10 days later to set up an interview. They brought me to the back staff room and asked me some questions about my past experience and how I've handled certain situations in the past. They were very nice, two managers interviewed me at once. They said they would contact me in 3 or 4 days with their decision. I haven't heard from them yet, it's only been one day. I would accept if I did.

Interview Questions

• How important is flexibility while working in a fast-paced environment? Give an example of a time you needed to make a good first impression and how you did so. Give an example of a time when you went above and beyond for a client and the outcome. Do you prefer to work as a team or an individual?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ulta Beauty

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ulta Beauty (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

I had my first interview which I thought went great, I was told there would be two more interviews and that I would be considered for several positions. I did not get a call back. This interview was in early July. I happened to be in the store one month later and asked the store manager if there were still any open positions available. She boldly lied to my face and told me that there were not. She had a very cold demeanor, rude. I got a call for another first time interview by another manager two weeks later right at the end of August. I went in of course. When that manager who had turned me away saw me in there again, her jaw dropped. She went on to say that I was stalking her and that I was very persistent? All I ever did was ask once...Anyway, I got the job but she is working against me, nitpicking, I got written up today. She accused me of being late when I am only having problems clocking in or out with the computer...

Interview Questions

• None really just watch it with trick questions... don't let anyone put words in your mouth. Be ready to tell them why you want to work there. Be prepared to look for a model whose eyebrows you will wax on you're final interview! Follow sanitation guidelines.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do not accept less than $12.00 an hour for this job because you will work very hard and not get all the credit you deserve and will be under pressure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendora, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ulta Beauty (Glendora, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I had three separate interviews before being offered the position. First there was a 1:1 interview with an ulta manager. A few days later i was scheduled to do a technical interview. After the scores were tallied, i had my final interview through benefit, and was offered the job via phone call about 2 hours after i left the interview. Very relaxed and friendly!