Ulta Beauty

Relevance Date Difficulty

Arch Expert Interview

Arch Expert
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ulta Beauty in August 2012.

Interview Details – I had my first interview which I thought went great, I was told there would be two more interviews and that I would be considered for several positions. I did not get a call back. This interview was in early July. I happened to be in the store one month later and asked the store manager if there were still any open positions available. She boldly lied to my face and told me that there were not. She had a very cold demeanor, rude. I got a call for another first time interview by another manager two weeks later right at the end of August. I went in of course. When that manager who had turned me away saw me in there again, her jaw dropped. She went on to say that I was stalking her and that I was very persistent? All I ever did was ask once...Anyway, I got the job but she is working against me, nitpicking, I got written up today. She accused me of being late when I am only having problems clocking in or out with the computer...

Interview Question – None really just watch it with trick questions... don't let anyone put words in your mouth. Be ready to tell them why you want to work there. Be prepared to look for a model whose eyebrows you will wax on you're final interview! Follow sanitation guidelines.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Do not accept less than $12.00 an hour for this job because you will work very hard and not get all the credit you deserve and will be under pressure.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Arch Expert Interview

Arch Expert
Glendora, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ulta Beauty in September 2011.

Interview Details – I had three separate interviews before being offered the position. First there was a 1:1 interview with an ulta manager. A few days later i was scheduled to do a technical interview. After the scores were tallied, i had my final interview through benefit, and was offered the job via phone call about 2 hours after i left the interview. Very relaxed and friendly!

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ulta Beauty

Worked for Ulta Beauty? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ulta Beauty Arch Expert interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ulta Beauty employees and interview candidates.